Roleplay Heaven discussion

Houses and More! > William's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((This is William's house. I'll get the pics in a sec...))

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Feb 29, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Kay I'll do the four bedrooms first...

#1 [image error]
#2 [image error]
#4 [image error]

Bathrooms:

#1 [image error]
#2 [image error]

Living Rooms:

#1 [image error]
I'll get the rest later.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, this house will be perfect.
It's funny how obvious it is from the pics that at least one child lives here.
Dinosaur.
There is a dinosaur in the bedroom.
MUST OBTAIN DINOSAUR!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wait,this is my house anyway. Dinosaur has been obtained.

message 5: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments RAWR! Hahaha

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It is official. I shall organize a party. And everyone will come. Whether they like it or not.

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments OOOOHHHHHH, THAT party!!

(Hahahahah… "Dinosaur has been obtained.")

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The dinosaur will obtain YOU if you aren't quiet.
And... prepare to meet my characters family.

message 9: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Sor-RY!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have my own house yet!)))

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Where is William's family? I want to meet them!!! They shall be awesome, as William is awesome!!)))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

At THE PARTY!

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Oh, yeah...

message 13: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments party! (I do a victory dance right here)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I am regretting inviting you, Geneva.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The party shall be tomorrow. Real time. I hope some of you attend. It will be all day in game, so you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

NZ time, of course.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Williams son exists in the lake. Dun dun DUN!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooooh!!!! Did I hear a PAR-TAY Awesome, William count me in.

message 19: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Kewl, party :) Although Im 7 hours ahead of all of you haha

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora parks her bright red mustang at the front of the house.

message 21: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char walks carefully with a cat carrier in one hand. She is also holding what appears to be a box of candy.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

William opens the door. "Ahhh, good to see you. It's nice to have people over occasionally. The house is a bit big for three people."

message 23: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Want a piece of chocolate?" Char shakes the box as the cat carrier shakes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is in the cat carrier?" William asks, gingerly taking a piece of chocolate.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 11:19AM) (new)

Renne knocked on the door. She had designer clothes on like she does always.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

William opens it. "Renne! Good to see you. Come in, come in."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Will, you have a wonderful house. Oh hi Jake."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake smiles at Renne. A muffled vice comes from somewhere. "William! Did you clean the rubbish out?"
William sighs. "Yes, dear!" He shouts over his shoulder. "Don't get on the bad side of my wife. Would you like a drink?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha, I will just have some water please."

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 12:11PM) (new)

Jake wallks off towards the kitchen. William smiles and shows Renne and Char to the living room. He sits down on one of the couches. There is a tray with cheeses, crackers, olives,capsicum, cucumber, hummus and meats. Jake comes back with a glass of water which he gives to Renne. Jakee politely asks Char if she would also like a drink. Jake is wearing a suit and has a cloth draped over his arm. William is also wearing a suit, minus the cloth and plus the glasses.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you Jake", said Renne grabbing a cucumber.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(Living room #1, for reference.)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thanks)

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

A woman with tanned skin wearing a long white dress and high heels walks into the room. She has dark eyes and long brown hair. "Are these the guests you invited?" She asks William, smiling at Renne and Char.
"Ah, yes. Renne, Char, this is my wife, Jessica. Jessica, this is renne and Char."
The woman smiles again. "Well, it's nice to meet you."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay, I am going to use first person for William now. Jake and Jessica, they won't be first person.)

message 36: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char smiles and says, "Nice to meet you, too." The carrier shakes again and she says to the carrier. "Be quiet, Jewel." Char looks up and asks, "Did you enjoy the chocolate ants?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

"Yes, thank you." I stare at the carrier. "Are you sure that bringing Jewel here after the latest C.I. that that's a good plan, bringing Jewel?"

message 38: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Hmmm?" Char said. "Well, my mom didn't leave me with a choice. It was either take Jewel or stay home."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ahah! I am leaving the first person. Due to TwiSTiE of plot.)
Jessica hiccups, then curls over. Jake looks confused and William look's panicked. He runs over to the phone to call an ambulance.

message 40: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Gavriel wrote: "I am regretting inviting you, Geneva."

(((No, 'tis funny, it is!!)))

message 41: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Gavriel wrote: "Williams son exists in the lake. Dun dun DUN!"

(((Say WHAT?????)))

message 42: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira knocks lightly on the door.

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee meets Mira at the door.
" Your not on time either i gather?" She says looking at her watch and smiling

message 44: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "I am afraid not. Unfortunately, Nara was rather reluctant to let me attend this 'party'."

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh ok, I get it. Hopefully they won't mind." She said looking at the door that still hadn't opened

message 46: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Nara finally allowed me to go when I told her it would be a chance to meet new friends. She doesn't particularly think I have as many friends as I do. I have had troubles making friends in the past. But I digress- no, Nara shan't mind."

(((Look at my RP character description if you don't know who Nara is!)))

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " I guess i can see where she's coming from being worried for you and all. You don't seem to have trouble making any friends." Kaylee said

(( Ahaa i just checked i was alittle confused but i guessed that she was kind of a mother figure or a mother!! :D))))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

William runs to the door at the knock. "Oh gods oh gods!" he seems panicked. He calms down slightly. "Sorry for being so flustered, but my wife just had a heart attack. Come in, please."

message 49: by Kassandra (last edited Mar 05, 2012 10:31PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh my god!did you call the ambulance?" Kaylee said in a frantic voice pulling Mira with her into the house.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, yes! It's on the way!" he rushes back into the living room. "Jake, go to your room."
"What happened to mummy?" Jake seems like such a young child suddenly.
"Go."
"But-"
"GO!"
Jake scampers off. William looks both angry and disturbed.

« previous 1