Medieval Kingdom ~RP~ discussion

Castle > Fighting/Training Ring

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 77 comments Mod
A large ring with dirt ground made for training in combat. Used by knights.

message 2: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Eri/Exrale was practicing her sword skills and looked at the sky. She wanted to take her hat off because her face was sweating but told herself not to. She smiled as she started to practice again. She sighed as she sat down on the dirt. "Ugh! I need to actually fight someone. This is not really fun whacking wood all day," she spoke. The only reason why I am Exrale was because the servants aren't needed right now. Besides, the prince and princess are in their rooms. I'm not needed and besides I really need to be Exrale right now. Being a knight is complicated especially when everyone thinks you are a guy. Then again, I am one of the top Knights in the court. Thank you father for helping me earn a place in the Knightly court.

message 3: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Oz walked out into the training ring and began to practice his sword moves on a wooden-post made to look like a man.

message 4: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Exrale watched as she smiled at his sudden appearance. "About time you showed up around the castle, Oz. Ha, nice to see you again, friend. Where have you been? Fighting other wars? I just came back two days ago fighting off the assassins on wanting to kill our King. Where were you assigned?" he asked as he stood up and got his sword out. No one can confuse Exrale with someone else because Exrale is the only knight who wears a hat everywhere he goes.

message 5: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Oz grinned at her. "I had the day off yesterday actually. I used it to take care of my sister a bit." he explained. He wasn't dressed in his armor, but a brown t-shirt and jeans. His messy blonde hair was everywhere as he continued to train.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cimorene walked toward the ring, bored. Her aunt had so cruelly forbidden that she train or do anything else interesting, but Cimorene wasn't about to actually listen to what she said. Her hair in a braid and she was wearing a loose blue shirt with brown pants, she carried a longsword in one hand. She knew the training ring was used by knights, but didn't really believe that they had the authority to tell her what to do so she walked in confidently and started to practice. She was quite good too, slightly rusty from her month spent trying to be a "proper" princess, but nonetheless she was fast and obviously skilled with the sword.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Eventually Cimorene decided that she had practiced enough for a while. She hid her sword in a spot where she knew only she could find it and then decided to go for a walk through the farmlands.

message 8: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Echo wrote: "Oz grinned at her. "I had the day off yesterday actually. I used it to take care of my sister a bit." he explained. He wasn't dressed in his armor, but a brown t-shirt and jeans. His messy blonde h..."

"How's Ada? I don't see her much around the castle," smiled Exrale as she shook her head on Oz's posture. "If you move that way you will end up falling," criticized Exrale as she was skilled with the sword at age five. She used her sword and clashed with his sword as she pushed her sword against his and almost made him lose his balance. "See what I mean?"

message 9: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Oz gritted his teeth. "But this does make this easier." he sai, grinning. He pushed her back with his sword, flipping backwards away from her and landing perfectly. "Oh, and Ada's doing fine. At least as fine as a servant can be." he told Exrale.

message 10: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) "Like expected, a show off," smiled Exrale as she felt her hair tie was coming off and started to panick. Ahhh! I need to fix my hair before it comes off! I'm not going be allowed to fight again! I need to go now! thought Exrale as she smiled. "I'll be righr back. It seem someone is calling me," she lied as she ran off the ring as quickly as possible. She held onto her hat as she ran as a fast as she can. When she was away from Oz, completely, she took off her hat and her hair fell down toward her waist. She sighed as she stated to tie it again and started to pin it in many places like her father taught her to do. "Stupid.....I wish girlswere allowed to be knights. This is clearly stupid," she whispered as she was tying her hair.

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 3 comments Matt watched people.His swords sethed on his back. He watched as villagers watvhed people spar against eachother.

message 12: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Oz tilted his head as he ran off. "Exrale!" he called, dropping his sword and running after her. He had heard nothing and had some of the best ears of the knights.
Skidding to a stop, he gasped when he saw him, no her, tying up long hair. But then he crossed his arms and smiled. "Why didn't you tell me?"

message 13: by Shiori (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:55AM) (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Exrale knew Oz would find out one way or another and sighed. She turned him and glared. "Tell anyone and you will die! I do not need someone to go out and telling everyone that I'm a girl! I hid it for a reason because I'm female and I was trained how to use a sword since I was five. Females can't becone knights, they are either the Queen's ladies in waiting or servants. It was my father's idea. Don't treat me as a female. I am in no need of simpathy. I am have come too far to lose my rank above you," she smiled as she tied her hair and placed it under her hat.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Shiori wrote: "Exrale knew Oz would find out one way or another and sighed. She turned him and glared. "Tell anyone and you will die! I do not need someone to go out and telling everyone that I'm a girl! I hid it..."

(Wait, no one can be a knight when they're five... They can train to be one...)

message 15: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Oz held out his hands to her, chuckling slightly. "Woah, woah, Exrale. I wasn't going to tell. You know I never tell a secret. Nearly got hanged for not telling anyone I have a sister. Trust me, I won't tell. I think it's awesome you're a girl. I mean, girls aren't helpless. They should be knights too." he replied.

message 16: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Exrale sighed in relief. She smiled and turned away. "Well, training is over for me. It's not like I want to keep training but I need to check to see if I am needed by someone. I'm going back for my servant duty. Goodbye Oz and see you next time. By next time, I mean when we are called for a mission of course. Gods, I hate wearing dresses," she zrwqkairesponded, whispering the last sentences as she walked off, full of armor and her symbol, the hat, and her sword. He looked very excited when he found I was a girl. I guess I need to keep eye on that guy before he exposes me. AHH! I forgot to ask the princess and prince what they want. Must think of an excuse.

message 17: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Oz waved as she left and went back to training.