~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

Paranormalcy > Intro

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia, Boss Lady (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:32PM) (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 1777 comments Mod
This book was choosen by our February Points winner Adriana.

Weird as it is working for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, Evie’s always thought of herself as normal. Sure, her best friend is a mermaid, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she's falling for a shape-shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours, but still. Normal.

Only now paranormals are dying, and Evie's dreams are filled with haunting voices and mysterious prophecies. She soon realizes that there may be a link between her abilities and the sudden rash of deaths. Not only that, but she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

Here's a site where you can check prices for books and find some cheaper copies. http://www.booksprice.com/

*This book's Discussion Leader is Adriana.*

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Hey guys. I'm going to wait till Friday to start reading and discussing the book. From then on I'll have a reading schedule to read five chapters a day or so. That's just me. If anyone wants to go ahead and read ahead that's fine just make sure you put the chapter or page number you are on before posting a comment so nobody gets confused. (:

You can post quotes or anything random here. I'll put up a discussion for plot/characters and trivia soon.