University of Supernatural Students discussion

2nd Floor- Classes > English

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Regina, Head Moderator (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:43AM) (new)

Regina | 169 comments Mod
This is English. Alexa Johnston teaches this class.

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe ((Is she teaching now?))

Amelia walked into the classroom and sat down.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez skipped into the classroom her dark curls bouncing and a slight scowl on her face mixed in with a hint of a smile, she sat down at a desk by the window and raising her chocolate brown eyes looked outside.

message 4: by Regina, Head Moderator (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:43AM) (new)

Alexa Johnston stepped into the classroom. "Sorry I'm a little bit late, guys," she said. She looked around. "There are only two people here. Eh, that will do," she said, flipping her hair and walking to her desk. "We'll start by learning about Shakespeare ((Just doing what i'm learning right now)). She turned back to the class (if you could call it a class) and said, "Okay, so who knows anything about Shakespeare?"

message 5: by Ash (new)

Ash Mesa (JinxLies) "He wrote several plays, and is probably one of the most genius writers to exist. But, that's my opinion. Oh, he was also a really bad drunk." Kamilah walked into class, late but there. Her white-blonde hair tied back behind her head. "Sorry I'm late." she added and took a seat.

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "He writes in a language normal people can't understand," Amelia added.

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn walked in the classroom awkwardly. "Sorry. Am I late?" she asked.

message 8: by Zoe (new)

Zoe "Everybody's late, so it doesn't matter," Amelia said.

message 9: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

Alexa looked at Faylinn. "No, it's okay. At least we have a little more people now," she said. She turned back to Maddie and Amelia. "Very good. "Has anyone here ever read any of his plays?"

message 10: by Ash (new)

Ash Mesa (JinxLies) Kamilah raised her hand.

message 11: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Amelia raised her hand.

message 12: by Regina, Head Moderator (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:19AM) (new)

"Kamila, than Amelia," Alexa said, nodding toward Kamilah.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez listened intently.

message 14: by Ash (new)

Ash Mesa (JinxLies) "Mcbeth and Midsummer's Night Dream are my favorites. But I've read most of his work."

message 15: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn walked to the back of the room and sat down.

message 16: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

"Good," Alexa said, nodding. "I haven't actually read that many myself. Okay, I was just seeing what you know already............ Are there any questions about Shakespeare you guys have?"

message 17: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn opened her notebook even though there was a possibility there would be no notes. She sighed softly to herself. Shakespeare..very classic. She thought to herself.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez shook her head, her dark curls bouncing.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Is she talking to Jez??))

message 20: by yael (new)

yael ((yesh yesh she is))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Oh... Jez is sat down at a desk by the window))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez looked behind her and smiled at the girl.

message 23: by Ash (new)

Ash Mesa (JinxLies) Kamilah tapped a finger on her desk impatiently. "What do you know about Shakespeare, Miss Johnston? Are we going to study a particular play."

message 24: by yael (new)

yael ((ahhh.. okay))

Faylin turned her head and saw a girl sitting by a window. she went and sat on a desk next to her and lightly tapped her shoulder. "You okay?" she asked.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((:D))

Jez looked up and looked at the girl with her deep chocolate brown eyes and then smiling said "yeah...are you?"

message 26: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

"We are going to study one of his plays, but I'll let you guys decide. I'd prefer it was a play you haven't already read."

message 27: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn nodded and smiled. "Good." When she sat she played with her fingers and sighed.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez smiled and said "i'm Jez".

message 29: by yael (new)

yael She looked at her. "I'm Faylinn. you can shorten it if you like." She offered.

message 30: by Ash (new)

Ash Mesa (JinxLies) "Hamlet, I never read that one." Kamilah sighed. "Such a pity too, one of his best ones and I never saw it." she smiled and leaned back in her chair.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez said "ok...can I call you Fay?"

message 32: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. "Sure. I like it." She paused. "You like English?"

message 33: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Mar 03, 2012 11:56AM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez nodded and said "yeah...I mainly like writing short stories and descriptive peices of writing".

message 34: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. "I like creative writing. I mostly like dancing and some athletic sports." She offered. This girl wasn't bad. Very interesting. She thought.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez smiled and said "yeah...I like singing". She leaned back in her chair and looked around the classroom.

message 36: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn nodded. She surveyed the room of the other supernaturals around her.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez smiled and her chocolate brown eyes churned softly.

message 38: by yael (new)

yael "Cool. Your eyes changed. what supernatural are you?" She asked. She cocked her head curiously.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez said "oh no are they churning?", then whispered "i'm a witch...you?".

((will be back in 15-20mins...sorry))

message 40: by yael (new)

yael ((thats otay :P))

She nodded. "They're churning. I'm a pheonix y'know fire bird and all."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((I'm back :D))

Jez tried to stop them from churning, the churing slowed down but they still churned softly, Jez'z eyed widened and said "cool".

message 42: by yael (new)

yael ((sorry i didnt reply long.))

She smiled "Thanks." She lifted up the sleeve of her cropped shirt and showed her a tattoo. "One of my markings from my kin. It's bigger but the rest is on my back."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((No probs :D))

Jez smiled and looked down at the tattoo and said "nice...i've got one on the back of my shoulder and one on my arm".

message 44: by yael (new)

yael "Sweet." She complimented. She looked up and saw the teacher writing some of Shakespeare's most common plays.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez smiled and started writing.

message 46: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn nodded and looked at the clock. The bell was about to rin soon so she stacked the unnecessary things in a pile so she can out in her locker.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) When Jez was done she raised her chocolate brown eyes and looked out of the window.

message 48: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

Maddie wrote: "Hamlet, I never read that one." Kamilah sighed. "Such a pity too, one of his best ones and I never saw it." she smiled and leaned back in her chair."

"Okay, is everyone else okay with Hamlet?" Alexa asked the class.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Jez nodded.

message 50: by yael (new)

yael Faylinn nodded. "I heard it, but never read it."

« previous 1