How to Promote YOUR book on Amazon discussion

Anyone Tried an Online eBook Marketing Service

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Mayhew | 10 comments Hi,

I have been busy tagging and liking lots of books in this forum and this seems to be helping my sales. I have noticed one or two Kindle marketing websites springing up and I wondered if anybody had any experience of them?

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise Turney (deniseturney) | 26 comments The only one I know of so far is Jo-Anne Vandermeulen. She's going to be at the May 19 Promo Day that Jo Lindsell is hosting. John Kremer's a presenter as well. I haven't used her services for my book, but am thinking of it. I want to focus more of my time on writing. If I use her services and remember, I'll post my reviews about the services.

Cheers and Happy Reading and Writing!

Denise Turney
Author - Love Pour Over Me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Book-Lo...

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Vincent (astronomicon) | 33 comments I would also be interested to hear if anyone has tried any of those. I tend to be suspicious of them to be honest, but mostly because I know very little about them.

message 4: by Ted (new)

Ted Adamson (tedw) | 23 comments Well, I just tried Kindle Nation Daily. I have another day of publicity coming but will post my results here shortly. I read several good things about them online and decided to give them a try. I think I will have some startling things to say which will be useful, but I want to wait until at least next thursday to post them. Stay tuned.

message 5: by Ted (new)

Ted Adamson (tedw) | 23 comments Just finished my Kindle Nation Daily run. Based upon my results, I would not recommend it. I will post the actual numbers at the end of the week.

message 6: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Jason Charles (tommyjcharles) | 12 comments Doesn't Kindle Nation Daily have a very long waiting list?