Making Connections discussion

Fallen Angels
This topic is about Fallen Angels
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 158. FALLEN ANGELS by Judith Post

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Mar 09, 2013 04:10PM) (new)

Sheri | 6157 comments Mod
Fallen Angels  by Judith Post Judith Post

Genre: Paranormal romance

Book Description:
Enoch should have let Caleb join Lucifer. Instead, he’d wrestled Caleb to the ground and held him there until the rebellion was over. He’d saved his friend from the pit, but he couldn’t save him from himself. Caleb still denounced everything Enoch held dear, and he was cast to Earth in punishment. Without the Light, Caleb wastes away, until he discovers a new life force—human blood. Worse yet, each mortal he drains is infected with his immortality, creating a race of vampires. Enoch is responsible for Caleb’s mess, so Enoch’s sent to Earth to clean it up. He walks the night, hunting and destroying vampires, trying to protect mortals. And he’ll be stuck among mortals until Caleb repents and returns Home….which doesn’t seem likely.

But when Caleb’s hordes come to town as Enoch is trying to hunt down a vicious serial killer, Enoch finds himself trapped in an eternal battle with his former friend as he tries to protect the people of Three Rivers from threats both human and not.

Be one of the 15 first to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! All reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Smashwords, B&N and Amazon.

Formats available: ePub, PDF, doc, mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format preferred.

Reviewers:
1.Charina
2.Christopher
3.Nikki
4.Elizabeth
5.Midu
6.Laurie
7.Pat
8.Laura
9.Leigh
10.Jenny

Charina (charinathebookkeeper) | 37 comments I will love a read it. throughthepages123@gmail.com mobi

message 3: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sent your request to the author Charina!

Charina (charinathebookkeeper) | 37 comments thanks

Charina (charinathebookkeeper) | 37 comments I tried I it doesn't let me doit. It says "Captcha response is incorrect, try again" do you know what that means?

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Starr (christophercstarr) | 22 comments I'll check it out. freewriter2873@gmail.com. Mobi is preferred.

message 7: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Charina wrote: "I tried I it doesn't let me doit. It says "Captcha response is incorrect, try again" do you know what that means?"

Sorry, I meant that I sent your email to her. Watch your email...should be coming :)

message 8: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

I sent in your request Christopher!

Charina (charinathebookkeeper) | 37 comments thank you!!!!

message 10: by Nicole (last edited Feb 27, 2012 07:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicole Peterson | 191 comments I can't pass it up...It sounds so good!

Sweetypetey2004@yahoo.com mobi please =)

message 11: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

I sent you request to the author Nikki!

message 12: by Lizze (new)

Lizze Gorski | 21 comments This is right up my alley! Please send an epub to readingwritingmamaby3@live.com! :-)

message 13: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

I sent your request Elizabeth!

message 14: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

11 copies left!

message 15: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Midu Hadi | 627 comments Mod
strideress_longshanks@hotmail.com
epub
reviews only on GR, Smashwords and Shelfari.

message 16: by Lizze (new)

Lizze Gorski | 21 comments Sheri wrote: "I sent your request Elizabeth!"

Thank you so much! :-)

message 17: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sent your request Midu :)

Charina (charinathebookkeeper) | 37 comments I already posted the my review in my blog. Go check it out. http://thebookkeepersblog.blogspot.co...

Nicole Peterson | 191 comments I over estimated my awesomeness and won't be able to get this in tomorrow, But I promise I will get it read ASAP. Sorry! =(

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) | 42 comments If there are any copies left I'd like to review this one...epub please
laurie@ufreview.com

message 21: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
I sent in your request Laurie.

PepperP0t  | 46 comments can I get this in epub please?
p3pp3rp0t@gmail.com

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) Not sure if there are any copies left, but I would love to read it! littlereadridinghood@gmail.com, mobi or pdf, thanks!

message 24: by Leigh, Book Diva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leigh | 191 comments Mod
I would love to read and review it.
epub
tommyprather@cox.net

message 25: by Tana (new)

I will send in your request Pat, Laura and Leigh there are still copies left.

message 26: by Leigh, Book Diva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leigh | 191 comments Mod
Thank you. I'll check my email.

PepperP0t  | 46 comments got it!

message 28: by Leigh, Book Diva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leigh | 191 comments Mod
I will post the review as soon as I can.

PepperP0t  | 46 comments here's my review. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

message 32: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Pat wrote: "here's my review. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13..."

I appreciate your review, Pat, and learned from it. Thank you.

message 33: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Laurie: Urban Fantasy wrote: "Here is my review on GR
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
and on my blog:
http://ufreview.com/2012/04/09/fallen..."

Laurie, thanks for the review. I value your honest opinions. Hopefully, they'll help me make my next book better.

message 34: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Nikki (The Bibliomaniac) wrote: "Here is my review on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

-on blog http://passionatebookdivas.com/?p=652
and Amazon"

Thanks for taking the time to read and review my book, Nikki. Feedback always helps me see the novel from a new perspective. Thanks again.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) Here is my review on my blog:

http://littlereadridinghood.com/2012/...

And the ones on Goodreads and the Amazon page are the same. Thank you for giving me the chance to read it. :-)

message 36: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Thank you for your review. Fallen Angels was my first stab at paranormal romance/urban fantasy, and your comments are wonderful. I'm learning a lot. I appreciate it.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) It was fun! If you take another stab at it, I would like to read it. :-)

message 38: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments I started with a paranormal mystery, then did Fallen Angels, just thinking about mixing mystery with paranormal--ended up with a little of both, but it hooked me. I've written two more urban fantasies since then, but my agent just let me put my stuff online. Each book is different. I was trying to find what worked for me and what didn't, and I've read a lot more UF since then.... And I found Goodreads. You guys are awesome. If you look and are interested in another one of my books, I'll ask Tana if I can put them up for reviews. And thanks for the encouragement.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) Oh, very cool! I will have to check them out!

message 40: by Leigh, Book Diva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leigh | 191 comments Mod
Thank you for allowing me to read and review it. I'm sorry it took so long. I love it and I will be waiting on your next installment! Here is my review.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 41: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Leigh, you made my day! Thanks.

message 42: by Leigh, Book Diva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leigh | 191 comments Mod
I live to please. lol I really did love it!! I will spread the word to my Nook friends to check it out. I hope you do have a good day!

message 43: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Today's grocery store day for me. My daughter and 2 grandsons (16 & 18)live with us, and on Fridays, no matter how much food I bought the week before, the cupboards are bare. Their friends even come over to look inside our refrigerator and cupboards--all neat kids, but they eat a lot. They even check the menus I make for each week to decide which nights they should drop in.

message 44: by Jenny (new)

Jenny McIntyre | 1 comments Leigh highly recommended this book! Pleaase email an epub version to whodatjenny@gmail.com if there are still some available.

Thanks,

Jenny Leger

message 45: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jenny.

message 46: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (last edited Mar 07, 2013 11:24AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Thank you, MC & Judith!

My Review.

message 47: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Post | 391 comments Thanks, Midu. I value your feedback.

message 48: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new) - rated it 3 stars

:-D

message 49: by Clare (new) - added it

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 26 comments If there's any chance to read & review this book I would love to! My email is dreadfort77@gmail.com, if there are any spots an epub would be great:) thanks Clare

Deborah Sastroredjo (lievedebs) | 5 comments Wow sounds awesome. Am I too late to the party? If not: boekenbakroe@gmail.com, mobi if there is one

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fallen Angels (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Judith Post (other topics)