Star Wars #1 Fans discussion

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Is it worth the money? Anyone here played it? I still wish they had completed the Knights of the Old Republic 3 game they were working on. Here is a link describing everything they'd done on it. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Knight...

Do you think The Old Republic is great or do you think you would've liked to have seen a Knights of the Old Republic 3?

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael I've never played Star Wars Galaxies so I don't know a lot about it. How was it?

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Ah.

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Since they have now made it the Old Republic free until you reach level 15 I have played the Old Republic and it is amazing! I love it. They are going to make it free up to level 50 in the Fall too so that is great.

message 5: by Rachael2 (last edited Jun 24, 2020 05:05PM) (new)

Rachael2 | 80 comments Mod
The concept art for the only character that they'd apparently come up with in KOTOR 3 still makes me wish that they'd completed it. I've only beaten one story-line in TOR, the Jedi Knight one, haha. It only took me five years (after I'd restarted all my characters). Here's to hoping it won't take me that long on my next one. Has anyone here beaten any of the story-lines?