Delena Fans! discussion

3x16 - SAGE!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 66 comments Mod
OhmyGOD!!!!!!!! Sage is in the series!!!!!!!!!! (For all you who have read the book you'll know more about HIM) Can't believe they turned 'him' into a 'her' though but im VERY excited :D

message 2: by Nightmagic (new)

Nightmagic  Magic (nightmagic) | 47 comments i was disappointed they turned him into a girl because i love him in the book series .but i am also excited Sage is coming into the series .

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 66 comments Mod
Nightmagic wrote: "i was disappointed they turned him into a girl because i love him in the book series .but i am also excited Sage is coming into the series ."

Yeah me too! I can't wait to see what they do with her/his character! I loved Sage in the books but have gotten used to the idea of him being a her! and Damon deserves some fun ;)

message 4: by Nightmagic (new)

Nightmagic  Magic (nightmagic) | 47 comments Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "Nightmagic wrote: "i was disappointed they turned him into a girl because i love him in the book series .but i am also excited Sage is coming into the series ."

Yeah me too! I can't wait to see..."

yeah i agree !!! Damon definitely deserves some fun for once .

message 5: by Nightmagic (new)

Nightmagic  Magic (nightmagic) | 47 comments Rose wrote: "I know this is probably mean, but I just saw the ep from last night, tonight on the cw site and wow! First off, can I just say I got my wish? Okay, not the 'Sage needs a stake in the heart' thing, ..."

i felt sorry for Sage but she wasnt a favorite .i also felt sorry for Finn because i dont think he would have hurt anyone .no thats was odd that Rebecca just let Damon go but i hated the bit where he tried to get out of the chains ,i felt his pain !

message 6: by Nightmagic (new)

Nightmagic  Magic (nightmagic) | 47 comments Rose wrote: "Ikr. I was like, Leave Damon alone, Klaus. And btw, because of what Rebekah did, i'm torn between wanting to stake her for hurting Damon like that and not staking her because she pretty much stood ..."

yeah i couldnt have said that better i feel the same way !!! i really love Elijah but i dont love or hate Rebecca .she feels like a part of the show and as you said she let Damon go in the end but some of those cuts wow i could feel the pain as Rebecca was cutting into him .i feel sorry for her to because she never got to experienced some guy who cared about her and just having a friend .Until elena staked her in one of those previous eps i think she really liked the idea that elena was trying to be her friend to .i liked her with matt when he gave her his coat

message 7: by Nightmagic (new)

Nightmagic  Magic (nightmagic) | 47 comments Rose wrote: "Yeah. I agree. I cringed just seeing Rebekah cut poor Damon. I have mixed feelings about Rebekah. Sometimes I wanna stake her and other times I wanna keep her safe from harm or something. Lol. I ho..."

considering what happened in the last ep i dont know about Rebecca and matt now but i love the two together .Me to one minute i want her gone the next minute i feel for her and i would love elena and her to be friends .i think she missed out on so much of the things a normal teenager experiences. i dont know how both of them are going to forgive her now though ?Maybe they can find it in their heart to forgive her in time .check wetpaint.com they are saying a few things about Rebecca and Matt .etc and elena