Generation Joshua discussion

Bible reading over Christmas!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 6 comments Hey! I'm not sure if any of you are doing this, but I am sooo excited! Especially since the e-mail, even though I was pumped before, I am really excited now. =D Anyway, this is "Goodreads" so I thought this may be appropriate here.

message 2: by Melody (new)

Melody (flutefreak) | 2 comments Yay! I'm excited too. When the email was sent out it was so cool. I just hope I really have enough time to do it. I'm a slow reader. But I'm planning to just do my best. Though I think when this is done we need to have the same people read through the bible slowly so we can have time to really think about what we are reading and then have discussions on the forums about it. Once we have the overview, we need to go back and study. So yeah, just a thought.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 6 comments Hmm.. That is a good idea. I sent out an e-mail to all my contacts seeing if any of my buddies want to do it so we'll see...But yeah, that would prolly be a good idea Mel.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther | 2 comments I'm so excited about this too! I can't wait till we can get started! I agree with you Mel, after we are done this it would be cool to do an in depth study.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara Horn (lightning93) | 3 comments I am excited too!!!!

message 6: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) I can't wait to get started!

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 6 comments I know! Only a few days now! Woohoo! BTW I now have 3 other friends doing this too

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther | 2 comments I now have 2 friends doing it. And it's really exciting cause one of them is going to see if all their friends want to do it. :D

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara Horn (lightning93) | 3 comments I tried to talk some friends into doing it and they just think I have lost it =P but I can't wait anyways!!!!!!

message 10: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 6 comments Only a few days till we start!

message 11: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (kenpokarategirl16) | 4 comments Woo! I'm in! Okay so what is going on? :-p

message 12: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 6 comments Lol! Ok, check out the thread on GenJ. The "Reading the whole Bible over Christmas break" one ;)

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (annabuch31) | 3 comments I'm going to do it! I just sighned up on the forums! I can't wait! I probably won't read the whole Bible that quickly though... but I'm up for a challenge!

message 14: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (kenpokarategirl16) | 4 comments Which one? The General Discussion?

message 15: by jcfreak (new)

jcfreak | 1 comments It is Faith and Reason. YYYAHHH!! We start today! =D

message 16: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (kenpokarategirl16) | 4 comments Of course! I should've thought of that!

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna (annabuch31) | 3 comments I just can't wait to get started to day! I should probably start like right now! :D