Roleplay Heaven discussion

The Mall of Epics > The Girl's Shoppe

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes it is!!))

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Apr 11, 2012 03:59PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Mine. That jacket right tharr (that is how I like to pronounce "there"- and with a country accent, of course) is MINE!! It is the jacket of moi!!)))

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee ran into her favorite store and started looking through the racks looking at this seasons clothes

message 4: by Starlate (new)

Starlate Mirabella followed, but walking. Even if she couldn't fit the clothes anymore, she could still get some accessories or nail polish.
((Actually, don't really get their nail polish. It doesn't shine at all, which is weird because it's called shine.))

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Wow that's a fail if it doesnt shine and it's called shine))
Kaylee turned to see Mirabella " Hey!" she said waving her over

message 6: by Starlate (new)

Starlate Miri went over. "Hey! I haven't seen you in forever!"

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I know it's been way too long!" she said hugging her

message 8: by Starlate (last edited Apr 09, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Starlate Miri smiled. "So are you here with anyone? My mom let me wander while she's in a different store."

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No i'm here by myself. Hey ask your mom if you can stay with me and i'll drive you home! It'll be fun!!!"

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((I like Aerópostale. I don't go to Justice. Though I HATE Holister, absolutely can't STAND it...)))

Mira nearly bumped into Kaylee, right in the middle of her and Kaylee's conversation.
"Oh, so sorry!" she cried, dusting off her white dress. It had been a very, very narrow miss.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Than here:

message 12: by Starlate (last edited Apr 11, 2012 06:39PM) (new)

Starlate "Okay, I will, thanks! Hey Mira! Lets all look in aeropostale!"
((Why do you hate Hollister? I've never been in there before, or Abercrombie&Fitch- I know, embarrassing - but all I've seen from their stores are shirts with their brand on it, which is why I never went in.))

message 13: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Nora *I ♥ soccer* wrote: "Than here:

"

(((Cool.)))

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Starlate wrote: ""Okay, I will, thanks! Hey Mira! Lets all look in aeropostale!"
((Why do you hate Hollister? I've never been in there before, or Abercrombie&Fitch- I know, embarrassing - but all I've seen from t..."

(((Oh, Holister is dark, claustrophobic, and is full of creepy photos (mostly pictures of shirt-less guys and girls so pretty, it's eerie). UGH. ={ )))

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Nora *I ♥ soccer* wrote: "Than here:

"

(((Actually, I DO go to Justice sometimes, it's just that I have more access to Aero. I LOVE lots of Justice's stuff. I mean, their tanks. Are. AMAZING!!! (And that's not even MENTIONING their awesome skirts…) )))

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It's ok Mira! Ya let's head to That store it probably has a better fashoin then here." she said smiling

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Ah, do they have white dresses?" Mira asked nervously.

message 18: by Starlate (last edited Apr 18, 2012 12:54PM) (new)

Starlate "We can check", said Mirabella reassuringly, although she didn't really know what would be in there.

((I once saw a picture of the girls when passing by. You're right, it was pretty creepy looking at them. Seriously, they're perfect! shivers))

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'm pretty sure they have white dresses there in season this year. And white seems to suit you really well Mira." she said sweetly

message 20: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Thank you very, very much, Kaylee!" Mira exclaimed happily. "I simply adore your shirt! It's gorgeous on you!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sariah wrote: "Starlate wrote: ""Okay, I will, thanks! Hey Mira! Lets all look in aeropostale!"
((Why do you hate Hollister? I've never been in there before, or Abercrombie&Fitch- I know, embarrassing - but all..."

((Not to mention it smells like they dumped a bunch of calogne on the florr!!))

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Your welcome! And thanks i bought it yesturday!" she said looking down at hershirt

message 23: by Starlate (new)

Starlate ((Just went to Aeropostale today, and there really aren't any white dresses. Oh no! There are white skirts, though!))

"Maybe you could get a white skirt instead? Skirts are more in style this season", Miri said nervously. "Hey look! A... bag!" she said, and ran over while pointing at it.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Nice save." she whispered into Miri's ear making sure Mira didn't hear it

message 25: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Nora *I ♥ soccer* wrote: "Sariah wrote: "Starlate wrote: ""Okay, I will, thanks! Hey Mira! Lets all look in aeropostale!"
((Why do you hate Hollister? I've never been in there before, or Abercrombie&Fitch- I know, embarra..."

(((Hehehe.)))

message 26: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira frowned. Apparently, not a nice save.
"I AM sixteen, you know," she said, rolling her eyes, and for a second she was just any normal teenager. "A bag. Lovely distraction. And you may like to know that my family..."--her eyes clouded up--"...all wore white, and all the girls wore dresses, and Nara wears dresses, too. White dresses are my best reminder of my loved ones." The Mira blushed, shocked by her outburst and the mention of her long-gone family.

message 27: by Starlate (new)

Starlate "Oh, I'm sorry... would you rather look in another store?" Miri asked. "I haven't seen any stores that are selling white dresses right now, but you can choose which store we go to."

message 28: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Doesn't matter. I can survive. Perhaps," she joked. "Ahh, these are wonderful shirts!" she cried, picking up a pink one and promptly setting it down. "Pink doesn't suit me," she muttered. "Neither does yellow. Or blue. Or purple. Or black. Or green. Or red. Or orange. Or any color that isn't white."

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " You do look good in white, it's like it was made for you!!" she said then caught a white dress hidding between a purple and yellow dress she ran to it. "Mira! Look this one would look beautiful on you!!" she said lifting it to her.

message 30: by Starlate (new)

Starlate "Wow how did you find that, Kaylee? Mira, you should try it on! I agree that it would look beautiful on you", Miri said with what she hoped was an encouraging smile. "I think I'll actually try on a skirt, too."

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It was calling Mira's name from that spot right here so i answered it!" she said laughing