Roleplay Heaven discussion

The Mall of Epics > The Inside of the Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((This is where you can litterally buy anything you want!
\(^o^)/))

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Oooo, pwetty!! (yes, I just said "pretty" in a weird voice… what of it? Yep, I LOVE that phrase!! What of it…) ))))

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What store should I go to next." Kaylee said out loud
scanning the various names of stores.

message 4: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char walks by, tracking mud on the clean floor. People give her strange looks as she walks but she ignores them. Char leads a strange looking lizard on a leash behind her.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Hey Char! What's that you got there?" She said looking directly at the reptile.

message 6: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Hmmm? Oh yeah, its a new species I discovered." Char said proudly.

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira, who was walking with Char, eyed the lizard warily and asked--politely-- "And what is it called, dear Char?"

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh a new species that's pretty cool, do you have a name for your species yet?" She said standing up.
" Can i join you girls for the trip around the mall?" She said looking at the stores then back at the girls

message 9: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((I just asked Char what she named her new species!!! LOL! And who are you RP'ing?))) :)

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((( Ohhh !! lol sorry i thought u meant the name of the spiecies she created!! I'm roleplaying Kaylee)))

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Created? She discovered it!! What do you think she is, a mad scientist or something? LOL!!!))) :)

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( OHHH!! Hahaa i miss read that big timee!!! Lmaaooo!!!)))))

message 13: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "I call it a spitfire lizard. I named it that because, well, oh you'll see why." Right then the lizard turns a shimmering brimstone red color and spits out a coal. Char immediately puts it out with her water bottle.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " and your walking your lizard in a mall with a bunch of people, what if he spits fire on someone?" She said thinking of it and laughing outloud

message 15: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "He won't because he's not as aggressive as the females are. He'll only attack if someone insults him." Char starts over to the food court, the spitfire lizard behind sniffing at a spilled soda cup.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh well then that seems safe enough."

message 17: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char gets over and orders three hamburgers for herself and the spitfire lizard. Meanwhile, the spitfire lizard licks up some Pepsi and starts turning a rusty red color.

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Why's he turning red?" She asked eyeing the lizard

message 19: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments In response, the lizard's frill turned purple and it hummed and hissed. It suddenly stood up on two legs, tipping Char into the puddle of Pepsi. As she got up, she said, "Well, it looks like he's looking for a mate."

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh" She said

message 21: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char takes out a notebook. She opens and starts writing with her pen. "Note to self: Pepsi sodas seem to help with breeding process of spitfire lizards." The spitfire lizard starts to shriek and his frill turns a deeper purple as he gets louder and louder.

message 22: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "CHAR, DO PLEASE STOP TAKING NOTES AND STOP THAT BEAST!!" Mira cries, running away from the lizard as smoke and fire began to stream out of his slightly open mouth.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee saw the fire and sat on top of a counter she motioned for Mira to join her.

message 24: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira, indeed, joins Kaylee quickly.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " How do you stop these lizards from burning this place down??" She asked paniked

message 26: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments The spitfire lizard quiets down and rushes away. "Hey, come back!"

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh no!" She shreaked " Let's go Mira we have a reptile on the lose!" She said jumping off the counter and running in the direction the lizard ran off to

message 28: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char rushes around the corner and knocks over a stand. The lizard is attracting a big crowd while he starts to eat shoes in a shoe store.

message 29: by Grace (new)

Grace Lucy walked through the mall, looking slightly uncomfortable around all the people. She mostly kept to herself and went on her way after she bought the necessary items. Spotting two girls talking, the quiet girl edged closer to hear what they were saying. Talkative people fascinated her and gave her something to study in her free time.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Char, do you by any chance know how to stop him?" She asked out of breath from sprinting after her

message 31: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) Jacob laughed at the wild scene going on inside the mall. "What is it exactly are you trying to catch" he asked.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked up to see Jacob standing near them.
" We're trying to catch Char's fire spitting lizard." She said sounding a bit wierd

message 33: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Umm. that sounds...eventful" HE said with a nervous laugh "Can I help?"

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed " It does doesn't it! And sure of course you can help." She said just when the lizard spit another fireball

message 35: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Holy ****" Said Jacob jumping backwards a little "Any ideas?"

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " No idea, it's the first time i ever see one of these! Char's the expert." She said pointing towards Char that is trying to catch her pet

message 37: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char corners the spitfire lizard by the drinking fountain. She clips its leash on him and scolds it. The lizard looks sheepish as Char drags him along.

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " You saved the day Char!" She said hugging Char. "Yay!" She said randomly in the moment

message 39: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) Jacob smiled even wider "I am going to check under my bed for these things" he joked "Where do you get all these animals from?"

message 40: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "He came from Yellowstone. They like living near the volcano." She explained.

message 41: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Ok, but how did you get them?" asked Jacob

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Yellowstone? Was he like transported here or something? They allow these in planes?" She asked

message 43: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "He hid in my suitcase. No one knew he was there until he set the plane on fire." Char fed the spitfire lizard a sausage.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " He set the plane on fire?" She asked shocked

message 45: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Um weren't you a little concerned when that happened?" asked Jacob.

message 46: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "No. That's because I had my glider wings." Char says as she writes more in her notebook.

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Well i guess that would solve that problem , but what about all the other people." She said a little worriedly

message 48: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Don't worry. The plane didn't go down because they put the fire out." Char pets the spitfire lizard.

message 49: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Lucky them" said Jacob "Hey Char can you do me a favor? Let me know when ever you are flying somewhere so I can make sure to get a different flight?"

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Pffh! Thank god they got it under control." She said sighing in relif.
She turned to hear what jacob was saying and giggled " I second that!" She said still giggling

« previous 1