Roleplay Heaven discussion

The Mall of Epics > Mall Entrance

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Okay, this is where you can lounge around and rest your feet.
[image error] So relax and enjoy!))

message 2: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Whoaa this mall is huge" Said Jacob to Kaylee at his side. He was still trying to work up the courage to hold her hand so they were just standing there. "A good place to read this would be" he continued.

message 3: by Kassandra (last edited Mar 14, 2012 04:42PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti " It would, Where do you want to go?" She asked looking at all the shops infront of them.

(( sorry it took me so long i didnt see the post in the cafe)))

message 4: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments ((((((Nope, it's one TINY mall.)))))) :D

message 5: by Christa VG (last edited Mar 14, 2012 04:47PM) (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) (LOL NP)

I don't know, does this mall have a knife shop?" Jacob was only half interested in the knifes, he was more interested to see what Kaylee would say to that.

(( I gotta make dinner, so I'll be off for a bit))

message 6: by Kassandra (last edited Mar 14, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Um, i dont know, i've never came to check out the knives." She replied honestly
" But if you want we can go ask the guard where it is" She said
(( Alright take your time))

message 7: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Ok, won't the guard think that's weird though?" Asked Jacob.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Maybe, so lets just walk around until we find it." She said taking his hand in hers, she wasn't sure if he would take hold of her hand or she would have to awkwardly pull it away.

message 9: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "OK sounds good, does this place have a preztle shop?" Asked Jacob not caring that he had just eaten. He grasped her hand and smiled.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " It does have a pretzel shop. They have prezels that are huge!" She said smiling. They walked down the hall(walkway?) hand in hand looking for the knive store.

message 11: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) (Should Jacob just jump into the scene already going on in the mall?)

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ( No idea you decide:))))