Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading February 27?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2065 comments Mod
I'm starting this week with Bound By Blood by Cynthia Eden.

message 2: by Kasey (last edited Feb 27, 2012 09:28AM) (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I am finishing A Lady Never Surrenders by Sabrina Jeffries. I am not sure what I am going to start next.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1898 comments Mod
I finished Catch Me and a couple of my RITA books over the weekend. Now I'm sort of waiting for the new releases tomorrow. Can't wait to get my hands on Rainshadow Road!

message 4: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2081 comments Mod
I have been reading some old Tracy grants that are available as ebooks . Also Lauren willigs new book

message 5: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Waiting for Sarah MacLean's A Rogue By Any Other Name and Mia Marlowe's Touch of a Rogue to ship to me. Meanwhile, I'll pull something out of the TBR...maybe Black Silk by Judith Ivory?

message 6: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2081 comments Mod
About to start the new Kleypas.

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyw35) | 128 comments I just finished reading A Little Night Magic by Lucy March. It was a fun read. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm not sure what to read next. I'd love to get my hands on the new Kleypas. I'll have to see if the library has it.

message 8: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2081 comments Mod
I have been on a reading binge. I liked Rainshadow Road a lot, but not as much as Kleypas' Travis series. I also finished Robyn Carr's new book--it was nice, but I do feel this series is petering out.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 1 comments I have just discovered Olivia Parker and literally just finished To Wed a Wicked Earl. Love her!

message 10: by Shh I'm reading! (new)

Shh I'm reading! (thequietone) | 92 comments Michelle wrote: "I have just discovered Olivia Parker and literally just finished To Wed a Wicked Earl. Love her!"

When I first read At the Bride Hunt Ball I became an instant fan, but Rothbury was so fantastic that I fell a little in love with him myself.