BTS Book Club discussion

Fantasy Lover (Hunter Legends, #1)
This topic is about Fantasy Lover
Monthly Book Discussions > Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Redheads Review it Better (redreviewsit) | 36 comments I am loving the opening sequence. It made me Lol!

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 14 comments I read this when it first came out. It was one of the reasons that I continued her series. I'm sorry to say that after Acheron's story came out (which I didn't like by the way), I stopped reading her. At some point, I'll have to go back and re-read the books I have and get caught up.

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Wilhelm | 282 comments Mod
I read fantasy lover a while back. It was pretty good. But SK is normally a great author and one my favs. Lynn I had seen the reviews for Achron I've wanted to read it for awhile but the reviews sounded so disappointed.

message 4: by Jim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jim (jimmaclachlan) I read this a few years ago & thought it was OK. For some reason I remembered it as being overly erotic (sex scenes taking away from the story or being gratuitous) but apparently my memory was wrong. (Big surprise!) I re-read my review & that's one of the things that I thought was good about it - the sex wasn't gratuitous. Still, it didn't grab me & I've never read anything else by her.

My review is here:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Redheads Review it Better (redreviewsit) | 36 comments I am at 46% on my Kindle. It kind of threw in a little twist a chapter or so back. I can definitely say that I will be looking forward to the next book. :)

Redheads Review it Better (redreviewsit) | 36 comments I feel so bad for Julian. His past makes my heart squeeze! :(

Redheads Review it Better (redreviewsit) | 36 comments Finished the book yesterday. It was so good! I can't wait to read the next. :)

Francine \ | 4 comments I read this a few years ago. ^^ i must've reread it about 2 or 3 times already. :D I can't find my copy now though... a friend of mine forgot to return it. :(

I love the characters but among all of them, I probably love Selena the most. I mean, you gotta love a girl who can announce "You have to get laid" without being embarrassed.

message 9: by Nadja (new)

Nadja Notariani | 46 comments Crystal (Redheads Review It Better) wrote: "Finished the book yesterday. It was so good! I can't wait to read the next. :)"

I am going to read Hunger Games, then I think I may have to try this. Too many likes to pass it up.

Joelle (joelleclista) | 17 comments Loved it ! It was one of my favorites in the series !