zdfg discussion

xfg? fxg!

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 6 comments Smbdy bn trln!

message 2: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Hi I'm Mimi and I love to read and write. I do archery and HATE Justin Bieber. I can't wait to see the hunger games movie when it comes out. So now I'm doing a countdown. XD
Only 25 days left until the movie is OUT!!!!!!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 2 comments ihay, iay maay romfay ustraliaaay! iay maay lmostaay 15 earsyay ldoay!!

message 4: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) What?! Is tht piglatin or something? Did u say hey (or hi) I'm from Australia. I am almost 15 years old???

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2 comments Hi this is yet another group that confuses me...

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 6 comments Kait wrote: "Hi this is yet another group that confuses me..."

Ahh, there are at least two other Gmail groups, I think, which are just as confusing......and there's also one not-so-confusing one.

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 6 comments It's strange, really, how this guy created a bunch of weird groups, y'know. It kills me.

message 8: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) I'm confused about this group.…~.~
XD

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2 comments I'm in another Gmail group, but I'm just as confused there

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments I'm Kassandra. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I love reading and am doing a little writing. I like doing flips on trampoline and stuffing my face lol. Foods my best friend cards on the table!! AND i am ALSO WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE TO COME OUT!!! I haven't necessarily counted down like Mimi lol, but everytime i look at the date it seems like the day is getting closer and closer. I cant WAIT!!!

message 11: by Ziyue (last edited Mar 02, 2012 06:55PM) (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!! And oh, did u know tht Catching Fire might also be out next year in March? I read about it in a magazine and it's ALL on the hunger games. But sadly they dont say who's playing Finnick +.+

message 13: by Shannon (last edited Mar 02, 2012 08:58PM) (new)

Shannon Hey :) I'm Shannon :)

Thanks for inviting me Tayyab :)

I love the Hunger Games, I am a complete and total bookworm, I love listening to music by my favourite artists and I think that goodreads is awesome because you can meet lots of new people :)

I like writing random stuff sometimes for fun XD

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments Mimi wrote: "THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!! And oh, did u know tht Catching Fire might also be out next year in March? I read about it in a magazine and it's ALL on the hunger games. But sadly they dont say who's playi..."

AWESOME!!! that's amazing. I can't wait!!

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments Shannon wrote: "Hey :) I'm Shannon :)

Thanks for inviting me Tayyab :)

I love the Hunger Games, I am a complete and total bookworm, I love listening to music by my favourite artists and I think that goodreads is..."

are you gonna watch the movie?

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments Coolkidrox123 {The coolest of them all!} wrote: "there are going to be 4 movies"

Really?

message 17: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) 4 movies?! Why? There's only three books. I'm not complaining about it but I'm just wondering.

message 18: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Oh and 19 OR 18 DAYS UNTIL THE HUNGER GAMES COMES OUT!!! DAYS AND TIMES DEPENDS ON WHERE U LIVE IN THE WORLD! Unless u live on a different planet like me! Jk, Jk. But tht would b cool…
^.^

message 19: by Lori (new)

Lori Hi, I'm Lori. I hate when it's 27 degrees out; I like cupcakes--especially pink ones. With buttercream. I also like cartoons--Looney Tunes, Fairly Oddparents and SpongeBob. I love the Ramones, I saw Van Halen last week, and I'll read as many books as you can throw at me. I write my own books, and poetry, and I'm a book editor, too. I love getting paid to do my most favorite hobby as work; what could be better??

message 20: by Ziyue (last edited Mar 07, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) 16 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE HUNGER GAMES DOMES OUT!!! And hello Lori. I just felt like greeting random people because I'm awesome like tht, lol. U can't have awesome without me =)

message 21: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Kassandra (message 16):

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I might be going with the bookclub at my school :D

Or my friends :)

message 22: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Lori:

Hey!!!! :)

message 23: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Mimi:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

But, the tickets will probably be sold out quickly on the first day :\

message 24: by Lori (new)

Lori Mimi wrote: "16 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE HUNGER GAMES DOMES OUT!!! And hello Lori. I just felt like greeting random people because I'm awesome like tht, lol. U can't have awesome without me =)"

Hi Mimi! :D

message 25: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Hi Lori!!

@ Shannon
yeah probably. Thats why my friends and i are going on the 24th. i reallllllllllyyy don't want to waaaaiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +.+

message 26: by Lori (new)

Lori is there anything other than hunger games to talk about? say, "robot pirate island"???

message 27: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) There's incarceron that also coming out and a rumor has been floating about tht also maximum ride is coming out sometime.

message 28: by Lori (new)

Lori those both should be good...

message 29: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Yuppers, yup yup. Hey has anyone here read any shakespeare lately or ever?

message 30: by Lori (new)

Lori Yeah. Ever. A few things. I don't like his stuff. You?

message 31: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) I kinda like his writing. I still hav to read the twelth night. Read tht one yet? Which ones hav u read about?

message 32: by Lori (new)

Lori Really? MacBeth, Othello, The Taming of the Shrew, Hamlet...I didn't like them at.all. I saw Twelfth Night, the play; it was really good.

message 33: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) For me, it's only a midsummer night's dream and to Romeo and Juliet. I just started it about a month ago or something. And I only knew about a midsummer night's dream from characters in the fantasy books tht I've read. It had always mentions Oberon and titania and Mab or puck (robin Goodfellow) have u read the iron fey series? If u haven't then u so should!!

message 34: by Lori (new)

Lori I know Romeo and Juliet, but I never read it. You've got better Shakespeare to read than I had, that's for sure!

The iron fey? I don't think so. I read tons of fairy and fantasy books, one of the books I had published is all about faeries...you must have the iron fey stuff on your shelf...could I take a look, or can people you don't know not see it?

message 35: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) My profile is only open to my friends. Here , I'll give u a friend invite.

message 36: by Lori (new)

Lori Ok. Thanks. :)

message 37: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Ur welcome

message 38: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 6 comments Macbeth and Hamlet are my faves by Shakespeare.

BTW, has anybody watched the movie Hugo?

message 39: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I've heard of it...I really want to see it!!!!!!! :D

message 40: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 6 comments It's awesome! :D

message 41: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) I started to watch it but then I had to stop it because I had to babysit my brother. +.+

message 42: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Tayyab:

Coolio :D I'll make sure that I watch it then ;D

message 43: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 6 comments Shannon wrote: "@ Tayyab:

Coolio :D I'll make sure that I watch it then ;D"

Coolio indeed. BTW, do you like silent films? You might like Hugo even more then.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments Mimi wrote: "4 movies?! Why? There's only three books. I'm not complaining about it but I'm just wondering."

I know me too but im somewhat confused