This group is restricted. discussion

Weird.

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments So I just happened to stumble across this really interesting group.......and, well, joined it.....XD

message 2: by Cheyennea (new)

Cheyennea (Poet_Rayne86) | 1 comments Hey me too! lol

message 3: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Me three! ^.^

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Thanks for inviting me Tayyab!!! :D

This group looks interesting and I have no idea what it's about XD

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Shannon wrote: "Thanks for inviting me Tayyab!!! :D

This group looks interesting and I have no idea what it's about XD"

Neither have I, to tell the truth.

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon LOL :D

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori So, ok, now what?

message 9: by Lori (new)

Lori tah-rah-rah, boom-de-ay,
we have no school today;
our teacher passed away,
we threw her in the bay.

message 10: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Did u know that when ur doing homework ur actually wasting trees?

message 11: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Mimi wrote: "Did u know that when ur doing homework ur actually wasting trees?"

I should've written that in the answer to the "How and why are humans destroying rainforests?" question in my Geography assessment today. XD

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori Kyle wrote: "LMAO!!"

heh, heh, heh!!!

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori Is this where you start giving out the Chum Bucket bucket helmets?

message 14: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) The Blimp wrote: "Mimi wrote: "Did u know that when ur doing homework ur actually wasting trees?"

I should've written that in the answer to the "How and why are humans destroying rainforests?" question in my Geogr..."

U so should've!! I could've probably filled up pages! Hmm…let's see, there's the MCAS, essays, homework of course, tests (oh just think of all those test papers! So many trees were felled!), quizzes, reports, SAT's, boring projects, and what else am I missing?

message 15: by Lori (new)

Lori Oh, hey yeah, I remember that! Funniest thing I ever saw. Weird.

message 16: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) 13 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE HUNGER GAMES COMES OUT!!!

message 17: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments !TOOW !TOOW

In all honesty, though, I haven't read Hunger Games, but want to :D

message 18: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Yuppers, u should read it! Mockingjay is a little depressing though. Gotta tell u tht.

message 19: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Kyle wrote: "I'll admit I've never read Hunger Games either, but with all the positive hype, I now want to. :D

WOOT! WOOT!

'Morning, Tay!!"

Afternoon, Kyle! Is it afternoon there where you live too?

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Kyle:

READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It's REALLY, REALLY good!!!!! :D

message 21: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Good morning everyone! XD

message 22: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Good afternoon to all of u guys!

message 23: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) We got a new kid in our school and grade from LA Cali.

message 24: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Good afternoon Mimi! :D

That's cool! :D

message 25: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Yay!!!!!!!!!! :) You'll see how awesome it is!!!!!!! :D

That sucks that he has the flu :\ I hated getting the flu when I was little, but I loved it when my mum fussed over me and made me my favourite meals XD

message 26: by Shannon (new)

Shannon :D

Yeah :\ Aww, that's sweet :) Haha, nice :D

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 7 comments “Vhat ozzer abilities do you haf?" ter Borcht snapped, which his assistant waited, pen in hand.
Gazzy thought. "I have X-ray vision," he said. He peered at ter Borcht's chest, then blinked and looked alarmed.
Ter Borcht was startled for a second, but then he frowned. "Don't write dat down," he told his assistant in irritation. The assistant froze in midsentence.
"You. Do you haf any qualities dat distinguish you in any way?"
Nudge chewed on a fingernail. "You mean, like, besides the WINGS?" She shook her shoulders gently, and her beautiful fawn-colored wings unfolded a bit.
His face flushed, and I felt like cheering. "Yes," he said stiffly. "Besides de vings."
"Hmm. Besides de vings." Nudge tapped one finger against her chin. "Um..." Her face brightened. "I once ate nine Snickers bars in one sitting. Without barfing. That was a record!"
"Hardly a special talent," ter Borcht said witheringly.
Nudge was offended. "Yeah? Let's see YOU do it."
"I vill now eat nine Snickers bars," Gazzy said in a perfect, creepy imitation of ter Borcht's voice, "visout bahfing."
Iggy rubbed his forehead with one hand. "Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony."
Ter Borcht tsked. "You are a liability to your group. I assume you alvays hold on to someone's shirt, yes? Following dem closely?"
"Only when I'm trying to steal their dessert"
...Fang pretended to think, gazing up at the ceiling. "Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica."
"I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahrs!" Gazzy barked.”
― James Patterson

message 28: by Shannon (new)

Shannon LOL! XD

@ Kyle (message 37):

:)

message 29: by Shannon (new)

Shannon That's nice :) My dad still calls me munchkin....XD

message 30: by Shannon (last edited Mar 17, 2012 01:08AM) (new)

Shannon :) LOL :D I guess.....XD Apart from the fact that I am not a little kid anymore...:D

message 31: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Yeah :D But you still love them :)

message 32: by Shannon (new)

Shannon :) Me too :) I have to admit, when they stop me from going to the cinemas too much with my friends etc I sometimes get annoyed but I know that in the long run, I'll appreciate it :) They know what's best for me :)

message 33: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Love my parents too. :)

message 34: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Kyle (message 48):

Yeah :) I know :)

That's good :)

My goal is to obey and respect my parents, even if it's something that I don't want to do :)

I have to admit, it gets pretty hard sometimes XD

message 35: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Tayyab:

Sweet :)

@ Kyle:

It is cool :)

message 36: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Thanks :)

It does XD

Yeah :) There's nothing like a nice, happy, positive thought to brighten your day :)

message 37: by Shannon (new)

Shannon :)

:D

:) Yay!!! :)

message 38: by Shannon (new)

Shannon :)

XD

:)

LOL :D

message 39: by Shannon (new)

Shannon THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I've been counting down the days for about....3 months or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

^^Watched it yet, Shannon? :D

message 41: by Ziyue (last edited Apr 08, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Hunger games was awesome! But the camera should've been a little more...smoother. It was all too fast and it looked like the camera guy was jumping up and down like a rabbit. (no offense camera person..er whoever you are)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

() ()
•. •
(.....)

message 42: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) I hope that looks like a bunny.

message 43: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Vennela:

I'LL BE WATCHING IT ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 44: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Mimi:

Don't worry, it does :)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 45: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments STRAWBERRY CATERPILLAR!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

NO
CHOCOLATE CATERPILLAR!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Shannon wrote: "@ Vennela:

I'LL BE WATCHING IT ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

YAY! :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle ( Rebel Leader) wrote: "NO
BOSTON CREAM PIE CATERPILLAR!"

seconded!