Audiobooks discussion

The Stand
This topic is about The Stand
Archives > The Stand

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly | 295 comments Because the other thread was locked ...

I am excited to see that The Stand was finally released on audiobook not long again (2/14/12, I believe). I've been wanting to read this book for a long time, but haven't tackled it because of it's length. Now I finally will!

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 109 comments Kelly, I envy you. The minutes will fly by! The Stand is one of my all-time favorites. I've read it twice, one of the few books that I've re-read.

Kelly wrote: "Because the other thread was locked ...

I am excited to see that The Stand was finally released on audiobook not long again (2/14/12, I believe). I've been wanting to read this book for a long ..."

Susan Southard (ssouthard) | 8 comments I just got The Stand, can't wait to listen to it!
Thanks for the reminder!!!

message 4: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly | 295 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Kelly, I envy you. The minutes will fly by! The Stand is one of my all-time favorites. I've read it twice, one of the few books that I've re-read.

Kelly wrote: "Because the other thread was loc..."

A re-read is a huge compliment, especially to such a long book. I can't wait to listen!

Lori (twizzle777) | 191 comments I'm not a huge Stephen King fan, but I loved The Stand when I read it. I downloaded the audio this past weekend. It's not in the queue to be listened to! I'm looking forward to it.