The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars discussion

Tree quote

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Steph Hi everyone,

I wonder if someone can help me find this quote that I can't seem to remember. I keep flipping through my copy but can't find it, or place what scene it was in. I just remember it was saying that the tree branches sliced patterns through the sky behind it.

If anyone can tell me what the quote actually is, and give me a page number, that would be wonderful! Thanks.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've searched for the quote on Goodreads and can't find it--I might have missed it, though.

All I remember is that the quote is on the right side. Hazel and Augustus are in Amsterdam eating--it's not the fancy dinner, but the day after.

Steph I found it, and you were right about it being on the right, but not about it being in Amsterdam. It's from pg 247 (view spoiler)

Colby Awh, that quote reminds me of the sadness of this book.
I seriously love this book.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I found it, and you were right about it being on the right, but not about it being in Amsterdam. It's from pg 247 [spoilers removed]

Oh, you meant that tree quote. I thought you meant the quote that one is referencing.

Abby hazelnutjob wrote: "Let us first start off by saying that the beloved author, John Green, is an American hero. But Fault in Our Stars was a fistful of cyan sewage.

We're going to drop some phat character anals. on y..."

Might I bring up the fact that the entire purpose of your "account" is to shove your opinion down the throats of people who are just looking for a quote, and always in the same format I might add. Yes, you are allowed to state your opinion. You should probably do so in a forums post that asks for it.
Thank you very much.

hazelnutjob Abby wrote: "hazelnutjob wrote: "Let us first start off by saying that the beloved author, John Green, is an American hero. But Fault in Our Stars was a fistful of cyan sewage.

We're going to drop some phat c..."

We effing did. Spag.

Abby hazelnutjob wrote: "Abby wrote: "hazelnutjob wrote: "Let us first start off by saying that the beloved author, John Green, is an American hero. But Fault in Our Stars was a fistful of cyan sewage.

We're going to dro..."

Thank you.