Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Fallen In Love (Fallen #3.5)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Haven't read this series yet but how is everyone liking it so far? Is the 3rd book any good because I have the first and second on my shelf but have heard mixed reviews.

Let me know what you think!

message 2: by Lint (new)

Lint  (lilalintroller) | 179 comments I don't mean to be a buzzkill but I've read it and it was a disappointment.

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 12306 comments Mod
I just finished listening to the audio book of Fallen and thought it was good. I wasn't going to read it because of the mixed reviews, but since I found the audio I went ahead. I'm listening to the second one now.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 197 comments The first book was pretty good. The second book was okay. The third book was aweful and I'm done with this series.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 197 comments Sheri - I listen to these on audio as well.

message 6: by Christie (new)

Christie Rich | 335 comments Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "The first book was pretty good. The second book was okay. The third book was aweful and I'm done with this series."

Ditto, Terri.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 197 comments HaHa Christie. Great minds....

message 8: by Christie (new)

Christie Rich | 335 comments Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "HaHa Christie. Great minds...."

Exactly! LOL.