Manga Book Club discussion

Your choice events > Pick a Manga: Romance

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

Starbubbles | 871 comments Mod
Are you in the mood for love?
If so, you are in for a treat! We are reading Romance this month! Hold onto your heartstrings, they just might get a tug or two.

message 2: by Hanako (new)

Hanako Tachibana (otakusakura) | 4 comments I think for people age 12-16, "Ouran High School Host Club", and for older people 17 and up, probably "Say I Love You". Hope that helps!

Claire~~Mslululu98 (mslululu98) I say KouKou Debut is the best romance manga out there, mostly cause I like comedy. It's similar to Ouran high school but the drawings are better and the character is more reckless. I love Her

message 4: by Randa (new)

Randa (randaattya) | 1 comments Hanako wrote: "I think for people age 12-16, "Ouran High School Host Club", and for older people 17 and up, probably "Say I Love You". Hope that helps!"

I also recommended Say i love you , it is one of the best manga but also "The one " is nice manhua , it suits all ages but some trivial yaoi scene and other stuff but it is very good one "drawing and story line".
I also prefer " Love complex" , "ojousama wa oyomesama" or "kimi ni todoke" more than "Ouran high school host club".

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane | 15 comments Say,"I love you".
Moe Karren!
Strobe edge

message 6: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Apothecarius Argentum: very cute, sort of forbidden love, very interesting stuff mixed in with the romance, err... not completely translated
Hajimari no Niina: this is for those who like stories that make you cry.
Horimiya: starts with friendship and slowly, slowly, SLOWLY develops into romance. I think. (the romance hints are only starting now, chp 22)
Usotsuki Lily: very light read, sometimes hilarious. Involves crossdressing
Cat Street: more serious than your usual shoujo since the main character has a trauma she has to overcome
Tao Tie Jie the first story at least is a beautiful love story
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume: the CUTEST main character in the CUTEST love story I've ever read. SO DAMN CUTE!

message 7: by Hanako (new)

Hanako Tachibana (otakusakura) | 4 comments Diane wrote: "Say,"I love you".
Moe Karren!
Strobe edge"

I love "Say, "I love you"!! It's one of my favourite romance mangas.

message 8: by Hanako (new)

Hanako Tachibana (otakusakura) | 4 comments Lovely Complex (aka Lovecom). So sweet!

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (inori) | 17 comments hana yori dango
strobe edge