Roleplay Heaven discussion

Extra things > Chat!!!

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys GTG!! Bye :)

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Goot-bye, goot-bye. (Yes, I mean "good-bye" in a funny voice- what of it?)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

GTG. Bye!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bye!! Oh and bye the way ((((( LOL SOOO PUNNY :)))) you can nOt absolutely not SPAM!!!

message 5: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments That made absolutely no sense whatsoever....

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Get it bye and bye the way anyways it's a chat we can all do crazy things.

message 7: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Uhuh....Anyway, Hermione, serilously are u trying to be the next ee cummings??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!!

message 9: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Chill out! ee cummings uses no punctuation whatsoever. You do usually, but never when you RP....Y??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhhh sorry!!!! IDK like maybe I just don't fell I don't know though

message 11: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Huh??

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok nevermind I just don't know why.

message 13: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Okay...Its very strange lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR LOL!!!!

message 15: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Haha, Uhm, random Q How old r u???

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Y?

message 17: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Just curious lol, Im 14.

message 18: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Would it be okay I i advertised new group, Mystic Falls on here??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course!!!!!!

message 20: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments THANK YOU :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

UR WELCOME :)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Can someone approve my charrie? :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I just did!!!

message 24: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Mar 05, 2012 06:49PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments I hate lack of punctuation. As you can see, I always use it because I am a stickler for grammar. ;)

message 25: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Can someone approve my "charrie's" house?? PLEASE??? THANK YOU!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 27: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(again)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Geez ok ok chill out!!!!

message 29: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Btw JK ;)

message 31: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments :) (again)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!!!! I <3 u!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG THIS IS SOS FUN! Try writing your name each time. You cannot erase mistakes.

Normal: Breanna

With your elbow: Breanbna

With your tongue: Breanna

With your forehead: `YG43432huhwq

With your foot:brewaqnbhnzxgv

With your eyes closed: BEWANNA
That was fun

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you guys like love or hate this group

Do the following below

Hate = ;(
Love = ;)
Like = :)

message 35: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Normal: Christa

With your elbow: fcvhur5it6yaq

With your tongue: christa

With your forehead: fvchu5tr98we3s6y5t5

With your foot:cvhjrftdiju8icdzsxshgyrtass

With your eyes closed: chrisya

Very fun!

message 37: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Wow, Christa. WOWWWWWW.

message 38: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Ummm, how hygienic is the "with your tongue" one?

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Sariah wrote: "Ummm, how hygienic is the "with your tongue" one?"

Don't worry I have my own computer and I **blush** clean it everyday. It was fun though.

message 40: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Okay, then. Heehee...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sariah wrote: ";) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)..."

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

With elbow: nmoptr5eww
With tounge: (Bacteria gross)
With forehead: hji84we
With foot: jnopras
With eyes closesd: nora

message 43: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 8 comments People do this on Facebook. I'm gonna do it again lol
Elbow:d vbelyn
tongue: xevo6bhn (i washed my mouth right after this) it is gross)j
fore head: erfikyh
foot:e v l,hhgymn
eyes closed: evelyn

message 44: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 8 comments ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I love the people!

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Has anyone seen the "Hunger Games" movie yet? Was it any good? Is it worth seeing in theaters or would it be just as good at home?

message 46: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 8 comments The movie comes out Friday. I am seeing it Friday.

message 47: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 8 comments Hopefully it will be a success instead of a total disappointment!

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Ah ok, it came out the 12th here. I am waiting for reviews though before I go see it.

message 49: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 8 comments Oh nice. I wish it would've came out earlier where I live.