The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Off Campus > Chuck e Cheeses

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments (( -.0 sketchy man very sketchy))

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Lol XD))

Celestic dropped his hand with a little smile, gazing around.

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic laughed a little, "Oooh, why dont you go sya hi to him?"

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Quentin!" she rose her voice, although she couldnt help but laugh, jogging over to him. "Stop it, he doesnt have any candy." she said, biting her bottom lip in laughter.

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic laughed, rolling her eyes. "It's a c--" she stopped herself, shaking her head and grabbing him by the arm. "Why dont we just got get candy, hm?"

message 6: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic tipped her head to watch him with dark glimmering eyes. "As much as I appreciate that you think so I'm not going to blush again," she said after a moment.

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Quentin." she draweled on, quickly following her. "Why does it matter if I blush or not?"

message 8: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Because..."she frowned. "because why?"

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic rolled her eyes with a little smile, "Because, Becuase, why?" she asked again.

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic rolled her eyes, "I bet I can beat you at basketball." she challenged.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 6448 comments Mod
((e.o may I ask why Quentin is here with someone other than Hannibelle? Hmm, I was sure he was promised to me))
Hannibelle sighed softly, watching Keri and Klux run around the building excitedly, their little bunny ears flopping. Stupid Tulips.

message 12: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

((Rawr! He's mine~))
Hannibelle heard a commotion going on around the candy counter. She caught sight of a little kid making trouble and walked over. She towered over the small child as the twins skipped over hand in hand. "If you want candy you have to wait," she stated gruffly, lifting up Quentin Jr and carrying him to the back of th line.

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((lol xD))

Celestic wiggled her eyebrows and started quickly for the basketballs.

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic turned her head to look at him, slowing down a bit to match his pace. "What?" she glanced around.

message 15: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle wasn't fazed in the slightest by his struggles or screaming. "If I was of danger to you, you wouldn't be here right now, little angel," she stated. She set him down in the back of the line.

The twins crowded around him.
"What's your name?"
"How old are you?"
"Where are you from?"
"Wanna play a game?"
"Wanna eat some candy?"

message 16: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic furrowed her eyebrows and watched him. "Chicken?" she asked, tipping her head only a little.

message 17: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

((That's a compliment for them >.>))
The twins giggled, "You're funny."

Hannibelle shifted her weight slightly as she kept a watchful eye on them.

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "You have a brother?" Celestic asked, taken aback at the sudden fact.

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "A little brother?" she asked again, still in slight shock. "Where is he?" she glanced aorund.

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic opened her mouth before just completely shutting up. "I... have nothing to say to that."

message 21: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic rolled her eyes, nodding after a second. "Alright, to the game."

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Celestic glimpsed him but honestly could care less at this point. Kid's loss.

message 23: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle followed after him quickly, grabbing him once more. Her voice came out as harsh, menacing, and dripping with the possibility of a dirt nap as she commanded, "Behave."

The twins followed after, shaking their heads. "Bad boy!"

message 24: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle sighed, kneeling in front of Quentin. "I have something better than killing that lady," she began, "But you have to listen."

message 25: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"I also need you to tell me what you are," Hannibelle said, "I'm Hannibelle."

message 26: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle frowned. "Is your older brother Quentin," she inquired.

message 27: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle nodded, still frowning. "Well, that wasn't very smart of you," she speculated, "Anyways, if you listen to whatever I say, I won't tell your brother that you're here, and I'll keep you entertained. The twins, Keri and Klux, will play with you."

message 28: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"They have toys meant for killing practice."

message 29: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"Why just homeless people," Hannibelle inquired.

message 30: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle growled, mentally cursing Quentin as she stalked after Quentin Jr. "Well, what about sharks?"

message 31: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle smiled. "Guess what I am," she said, squatting down.

message 32: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"A shark," Hannibelle said, "You were half right before. So, will you listen to me?"

message 33: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

Hannibelle saw the curiosity on his face. "There's something you want to know," she stated, "What is it?"

message 34: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"Hannibelle," she answered, "And I've run into your brother several times."

message 35: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"Just call me Hanni if it's too hard for you and I won't tell him," Hannibelle said, smiling.

message 36: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

"Something wrong," Hannibelle inquired.

message 37: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments Naya and looka and Sandra headed to the third table by the left and sat down Naya pointing to her bracelet " i can't believe you found it .. really the barn was so huge :D my god but thank you anyway .. i mean both of you"

message 38: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments "yes i like choosing new unique places and also because im new i really don't like to socialize alot " whispered naya " oh mentioning talents ... what ARE YOU ??" asked naya

SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO | 929 comments "Well I'm not exactly a nephilim.. not yet.. I'll be half one next august " Looka was very shy about what she was for when she turns 16 she'll be in great danger of haveing to swear an oath of fealty to a fallen angel so that her body would be possesed for 2 whole weeks in the month of cheshvan besides the fact that she was half airbender made her very confused about her immortality so changing the subject she said: "So.. A demon ha..what does that make you evil or something ?"

message 40: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments " well she isn't actually a friend of mine" said Naya in a sarcastic tone " oh yeah a demon ... and i thought i was evil for manipulating people's minds " she gave a small smile

message 41: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments "well .... that is a very hard question to answer " laughed naya " because it really depends on my mood well it's something that happened in the past that caused this " she continued " but lucky you girls im in a good mood today because sandra there found me dear dear bracelet .. but what made you both end up here anyway?" she asked

SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO | 929 comments (( Yes me too i hated every fallen angel for that :D ))
"No one is good every one does things for their own favour.. but then again i try hard not to do bad" said Looka showing a kind of badass face to her character when really all she was was good her lust for love and affection was weakness of hers and this was a new start for her and all she wanted to be was strong might as well start pretending to be so

SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO | 929 comments "I'd rather not talk about that .." said Looka in a low voice with a sigh

message 44: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments "well iam not that excited to hear it anyway but what you are too shy to say or you just afraid we might mock you? " she said .. then she rolled her eye and said " oh come on it's just a stupid history of yours and i would definitely be honored to hear it looka" naya said adding an innocent eye with it " or is it pronounced luka?"

message 45: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments then she looked at sandra and said " oh no killings or fights or even a drop of tear??" asked curiously

message 46: by SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO (last edited Jul 06, 2012 01:27PM) (new)

SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO | 929 comments "nice i like the villan/super hero thing" Looka said "OH !and Just for the record I'm not shy.."said Looka in defensive and agressive way looking at Naya then said :" if your so eager to know then here it is" she paused a split olf a second and said:"my father an airbender married a fallen angel and had three kids Maya and Zackery twins then after 6 years me the day my brother and sister turned 16 six big men came into the house and took them my mom and dad fought but couldn't prevent it the next day my mom took me to a far relative and left me there from what i heard they went to find the people that took their children and got killed i spent the next 5 years at those people and i was beaten and called a freak because of my ability to control air then i found about this place and ran away...... history enough for you ?? "

message 47: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments " ahaaa i see " she said while staring at both of them " but you know it doesn't make me any different either " she sighed " so you're gonna order something?? im pretty hungry here" she called for the waitress

message 48: by SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO (last edited Jul 07, 2012 06:58AM) (new)

SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO | 929 comments still thinking of her brother and sister looka told the waitress "medium burger,extra cheese ,extra pickeles no mayonase " like she'd done it a million times before then added "..and a large coke" still looking at the witress she said "So how does one get in the buisness of killing ... Sandra ?? "

message 49: by Yara (new)

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 1022 comments "for me i want on medium mac and cheese and a small coke" ... " sandra you seem sociable are you??"

((gtg))

SkyGirl97*Salma*YOLO | 929 comments " really .. so how many have you killed so far? "asked Looka with a narrowed eye and a suspecious tone

« previous 1 3