Night World, No. 1 (Night World, #1-3) Night World, No. 1 discussion

Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness or Spellbinder?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Which was your favourite story from Night World No.1? Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness or Spellbinder?

I liked Spellbinder the best because I like the plot and the main point and I like witches better than vampires, and the first 2 stories were about vampires.
But I also really loved Ash in Daughters of Darkness.

Taylor I love Daughters of Darkness:)I loved Ash and Mary-Lynette.

Emily Taylor wrote: "I love Daughters of Darkness:)I loved Ash and Mary-Lynette."

Yeah :)

Baby Beel Daughters of Darkness! Ash is awesome :D

Danielle daughters of darkness.. <3 ash but idk i really loved poppy and james as characters..that was one of my favs too but then i also liked Spellbinder..hmmm i guess i really don't know..i like then alllll no loveeeeeeeee them all sooooooooo much!!!!!

Because_I'm_Batman Daughters of darkness was my favorite. Ash and Mary-Lynette were so cool together it was the best. I loved that one.

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: I'm torn between Daughters of Darkness and Spellbinder. X_x

Emily .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "I'm torn between Daughters of Darkness and Spellbinder. X_x"

Me too!!

Shweta i loved all of the stories.

message 10: by Macy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Macy James Kittylove13 wrote: "Daughters of Darkness! Ash is awesome :D"

I know right Ash is the BOMB!!!!!!! I even named a cat that I had after him!!!!!

message 11: by Emily (last edited May 06, 2013 01:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily Macy wrote: "Kittylove13 wrote: "Daughters of Darkness! Ash is awesome :D"

I know right Ash is the BOMB!!!!!!! I even named a cat that I had after him!!!!!"

Awh ! I ♥ Ash.

Danielle They were all sooooooooooo good!!!

message 13: by Macy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Macy James I know. I can't seem to get enough of them so I kinda just keep reading them!!

Astoria For me it was secret vampire. It made me cry a lot. I knew someone who passed away from cancer so I guess it was too close to home. but Poppy's reaction to her sickness and impending doom was so real for me when I read it.

Jenetta Spellbinder bored me in some places, as for Daughters of Darkness for me it only started gettin ginteresting when Ash came in!! :))
However I liked Secret Vampire too, James and Poppy were soo sweet together and the arguements between James and Phil were funny. In the end I guess I liked the stories in the order they oroginally came in.
:))

message 16: by Ayn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ayn Daughters of Darkness, Ash is amazing. That book persuaded me to go out and buy little glow in the dark stars to put on my ceiling.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Secret Vampire. James and poppy are so cute, and I think James is cute too.

message 18: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Ali Daughters of darkness. don't know why but i'm kind of stuck to that
maybe its because of Ash..
Btw who can hate him? he's so damn cute!

Shangre I loved soulmates!

Shangre Abby wrote: "Secret Vampire. James and poppy are so cute, and I think James is cute too."

ikr

Raquel Howard I liked them all but Daughters of Darkness is my favourite!!

Chloe Fandom Queen Enchantress (a.k.a Spellbinder) has the edge. I love it!!!!! As much as I love Daughters of Darkness, Enchantress was my favourite.

Maddi Secret Vampire! i tried to read the others but they werent as good and i lost interest very easily.

Readingmom "Secret Vampire" was probably my favorite of all of the Nightworld stories. Although I like all 3 of the stories in the first anthology collection.

message 25: by Luna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst Personally I couldn't pick my a favorite between Daughters of Darkness and Spellbinder. I thought they were both so good. The first story I didn't like was as good as the other two stories.

Emily Tiffani wrote: "Personally I couldn't pick my a favorite between Daughters of Darkness and Spellbinder. I thought they were both so good. The first story I didn't like was as good as the other two stories."

I agree!

hemazy percy Emily wrote: "Which was your favourite story from Night World No.1? Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness or Spellbinder?

I liked Spellbinder the best because I like the plot and the main point and I like witch..."

yeah me too. I like Thea and the way Eric handles everything and risiking his life to help Thea.

Emily Lakshika wrote: "Emily wrote: "Which was your favourite story from Night World No.1? Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness or Spellbinder?

I liked Spellbinder the best because I like the plot and the main point an..."

Yeah!

Krystal I think my favorites would have to be Secret Vampire and Daughters of Darkness. I liked Daughters of Darkness just a little bit better, but I loved them all. Those two were just my top faves.

Maria Secret Vampire and Spellbinder were so awesome with Daughters of Darkness I loved Jade and Mark it so cute you know puppy love!

message 31: by Nae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nae I can't pick between Secret Vampire and Spellbinder

Hailie I liked Daughters of Darkness

Areona ♥Kizzy Face! ^_^ Kizz it!♥ Daughters of darkness all the way. Ash is amazing.

carolina ☾ Daughters of Darkness, in my opinion.

Temple Rose Secret Vampire was mine!

Paige Duff I have only read the first Night world book, these three stories. I liked them all, although I would probably have to pick James and Poppy in Secret Vampire if only choosing one. As the rest were really great, James saved her life, even if it were to change her into a vampire. She would have been dead otherwise.

Cecilia Vazquez Secret Vampire <3

Kaytie I've read them all and while I enjoyed all of them, Secret Vampire was the only one to stick with me.

message 39: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash Lindsey Spellbinder.
I like how they included witch lore, and the conflict was new to me, and the relationship of the girls was impressive as twisted as that sounds.
"Secret Vampire," actually made me tear up and gave me a bad reaction to Ash.
"Daughters of Darkness" was great but I was pretty bummed that Ash didn't stick around and then later in the series I felt so bad for him, especially in "Soulmate." Even though I first started out with an annoyance with him in "Secret Vampire."
How can you be such a dick in one story and then turn into one of my favorite characters?
I'm weird I guess.

April I loved all the books in this.. It's been a few years since I've read the book, and I want to re-read them soon. My favourite out of them all is a split between Daughters of Darkness and Spellbinder. I loved both of those stories equally. :) Secret Vampire was still good, though my least favourite because I found it a little predictable.

Zaila Castillo Secret Vampire :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked Secret vampire the best, the others were good but not as good as Secret vampire.