Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

What would your animal from be if you were an animagus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Occamy Potter (last edited Feb 28, 2012 06:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Occamy Potter Occamy My form would be a Fire Crab or an Occamy or a Phoenix . But for my not magic form would be a falcon

Leslie Well first of all, what is a Fire Crab and an Occamy? Anyway, I would love my animagus to be a soaring eagle so I could fly so high as to escape predators and yet have all the fun of soaring over Hogwarts.

Occamy Potter Occamy Leslie wrote: "Well first of all, what is a Fire Crab and an Occamy?" They're in the book, Fantstic Beasts & Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling. The fire crab resembles a large tortoise with a heavily jewelled shell and is found in Fiji. When attacked, it shoots flames from it's behind. An occamy is a winged creature with a serpentine body that is found in the Far East and India. Of course, neither of these creatures are real but it would be pretty cool if they were!

CASI Black Well it's not favorable to be an animagus with such a huge body coz' it would be suspicious for anyone to roam around like that. So I'd choose to be an elephant! lol just kidding. I would just prefer to be a phoenix. *.*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... a pheonix would be cool but it would be cool... I don't have the "fantastic beasts and where to find them" book like you peeps so i don't have a whole lot of knowledge... on this subject. But in magic unrelated "real-life" beasts my animagus form would probably be a wolf...

message 6: by CASI (last edited Feb 26, 2012 06:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

CASI Black Kaleb wrote: "Yeah... a pheonix would be cool but it would be cool... I don't have the "fantastic beasts and where to find them" book like you peeps so i don't have a whole lot of knowledge... on this subject. B..."

Cool.. It's my first choice dude but I really wanted to fly so I chose phoenix over a wolf. Anyway, if you want to read "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", try reading it online at freebooks4u.net (I'm not sure if it's there, but try to search it coz there is where I've read "Quidditch Through the Ages" - just try, if you really wanted to.) ^^

Ruthie i would like to be a cat, not a tabby (like mcgonagall), more like those fluffy breeds..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have an eagle as mine or a dolphin.

message 9: by Occamy Potter (last edited Feb 27, 2012 04:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Occamy Potter Occamy Rachel wrote: "I would have an eagle as mine or a dolphin." If you were a dolphin you can't go on land.

message 10: by Lori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lori Jones I would be a calico cat.

Egg.com Lori wrote: "I would be a calico cat."
Me too!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Casi wrote: "Kaleb wrote: "Yeah... a pheonix would be cool but it would be cool... I don't have the "fantastic beasts and where to find them" book like you peeps so i don't have a whole lot of knowledge... on t..."

alright... sounds like a good site to start at...
oddly it wasn't on amazon.com in the kindle store (i am a huge kindle maniac.) i was sure it would be there on the kindle store. anyway, i thought it would be cool to be a wolf so that i could just roam the forest and eat just about anything there, such as a pheonix =). JK. so yeah...

Marshall a frog!:)

JulieLaLa Ooh, I'd love to be some type of big cat, like a panther, cheetah, lioness!

Jaclyn Lore - Edwards a bunny, or a puppy :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2012 04:53PM) (new)

I suppose....**debates between: a lynx, a wolf, a cheetah, a jaguar, a lion, a tiger, a rabbit, an eagle, a swordfish, a turtle, a stag, an owl, and a falcon .**

There are way to many wonderful animals in the world to possibly choose one...

(Don't hate! Appreciate!)

The landmaster Excluding magical creatures I'd be *paces* I'd most likely be...an...osprey

INcluding magical creatures it's obvious to me, Dragon!

Ziyue Lupa, Phoenix, falcon, either a snow owl or a grey barn owl, or maybe even a sting ray

Kassel Garibay I would be a cat :3

James I would have to be a wolf, vicious and proud at the same time. To be able to see in the dark and track scents sounds pretty cool to me.

message 21: by CASI (new) - rated it 5 stars

CASI Black Kaleb wrote: "Casi wrote: "Kaleb wrote: "Yeah... a pheonix would be cool but it would be cool... I don't have the "fantastic beasts and where to find them" book like you peeps so i don't have a whole lot of know..."

yeah kindle's really a good website, it's just that I first saw the book at freebooks4u. :))

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8... - Word Game folks.. all about Harry Potter world.

Samantha The Escapist >.>

I think if mystical creatures count I'd be a Unicorn *flounces*

But if not I'd like to/would probably be an animal that climbs and is sure-footed - particularly on mountains. I suspect I'd be a kind of goat or mountain lion. Probably a goat since I'm more temperamental than actually ferocious like a cougar. . though I am aloof and contemptuous so maybe cougar. I guess I'd find out after I mastered the spell :P

Marshall A Frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by george ☽ (last edited Feb 28, 2012 11:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

george ☽ I would love it to be a jaguar or a tiger of a leopard or something like that! but something that flew would be great as well... so maybe a flying jaguar! ... um...

Maria An eagle or a wolf :D

Jenny I would be a pegasus

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou Hippogriff! One from book three...

Dcf260 I would be a platypus.

message 30: by Samantha The Escapist (last edited Feb 28, 2012 11:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Samantha The Escapist Dcf260 wrote: "I would be a platypus."

Are you male or female? Because with the platypus that's the difference between deadly and adorable.

message 31: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Samantha wrote: "Dcf260 wrote: "I would be a platypus."

Are you male or female? Because with the platypus that's the difference between deadly and adorable."

True, true.

message 32: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I would be a black panther.

Marshall a frog!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

James wrote: "I would have to be a wolf, vicious and proud at the same time. To be able to see in the dark and track scents sounds pretty cool to me."

same here =)

Marshall still a frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha The Escapist Marshall wrote: "still a frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You should really stop spamming the thread.

Jenna orangutan, chimpanzee, mountain lion, dog, platypus, phoenix, armadillo, or hippogriff.

Ember Wolf, silent, fast and independent

Lalala*Saredo* I would be a unicorn.(It's in my name so i tottally love unicorns they seem so cool and out of this world.)

Kasey Wolf!

message 41: by Tyas (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tyas Effendi JulieLaLa wrote: "Ooh, I'd love to be some type of big cat, like a panther, cheetah, lioness!"

Me too!

message 42: by Tyas (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tyas Effendi Dcf260 wrote: "I would be a platypus."

LOL. Why should platypus?

Prami{reader and dreamer} A Direwolf (hangover from reading a song of ice and fire ^_^ )

Uditi Probably a phoenix or a shark or a husky

Amanda I'd like to be a cat as I love the animals anyways but I always love the scene from Philosopher's Stone where McGonagall changes from cat to human form.

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

Occamy Potter Occamy Tyas wrote: "Dcf260 wrote: "I would be a platypus."

LOL. Why should platypus?"
I wonder......

Amanda Magical Form: Gryffin or Phoenix

Non Magical Form: Wolf (I <3 wolves - they're fast, independent, proud, graceful....the list goes on and on)

Marshall A FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda Pramila wrote: "A Direwolf (hangover from reading a song of ice and fire ^_^ )"

0.o I LOVE THAT SERIES (Go Jon Snow!!!)

Marshall A frog!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1