The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief question

Who else loves this book?????

Definatly in my "top 5 best series ever" list!!!

best book ever!!!! nothing is better! i swear it on the river styx.

OMG im like hooked on this book my friend "made" me read it.

I really liked this book!!!!

It rocks it is amazing and one of the best retelling of mythology around. Percy and Annabeth and Mrs.Leary and Nico are all really cool characters I found this book and was hooked I love the chapter names.

deleted member Mar 17, 2012 09:55AM   0 votes
Who doesn't love this book!?!! OH that's right my stupid language arts teacher!

I made a literal list of my favorite book series three years ago, and this one has always been number one. I even made my email after Percy Jackson. I can recite all the prophecies by heart. I stood in line for six hours to get a book signed by the author. My friends make fun of me because I'm always talking about PJO. Yeah, I love Percy Jackson.

It's AMAZING!!!!

My favorite for years and for eternity!

Karen (last edited Mar 04, 2012 05:08AM ) Feb 28, 2012 10:43AM   0 votes
ME!!! I love these books, one of the best series ever :) I absolutely love these books.

deleted member Mar 11, 2012 01:31AM   0 votes
Who ELSE!! Who can't LOVE it!!??

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's one of the best books i've read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My FAVORITE series of all time!

This book definitely goes in my top 5 list!I just loved it!!!

BEST. BOOK. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd add more exclamation points but I might break goodreads.

deleted member (last edited Mar 18, 2012 09:23AM ) Mar 18, 2012 09:22AM   0 votes
i don't love the book, i'm in love with the book!!! favorite series.

Evelyn (last edited Mar 17, 2012 09:54AM ) Mar 17, 2012 09:53AM   0 votes
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THEM .

Heck yea ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!