Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) Tiger's Voyage discussion

Ren... Need I say more?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maren (new)

Maren Ok, am I alone in thinking that Kelsey's kind of an idiot?
I mean, of course she's afraid of getting her heart broken, but it won't end with super hot romantic ex is dead jelous and kinda good boyfriend is happy as ever?

Kathy I know but I wanted to strangle both of them, my focus kept getting switched first Ren then Kelsey then Ren then Kelsey LOL...Sept??? We have to wait till Sept *cry cry* :'(

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. She shouldn't care about others people's feelings so much, you can never make everybody happy, it really just doesn't work. I learned that lesson the HARD way. Follow your heart. Besides then she can have Ren and I'll have Kishan.

Lisa Sam wrote: "I agree. She shouldn't care about others people's feelings so much, you can never make everybody happy, it really just doesn't work. I learned that lesson the HARD way. Follow your heart. Besides t..."

Hahaha right!!!

Kristen Ren. Definitely.

message 6: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna I really just want Kelsey to get and stay together with Ren. Then Kishan can finally move on and get a girlfriend that isnt in love with his brother. I want there to be a new character in Tigers Destiny, a girl, that Kishan will fall in love with. Because this love triangle is slightly annoying. Either way, I still love Ren and Kishan, though Ren is #1.

Kathy Jenna wrote: "I really just want Kelsey to get and stay together with Ren. Then Kishan can finally move on and get a girlfriend that isnt in love with his brother. I want there to be a new character in Tigers De..."

Yes Yes Yes that is exactly it!!! There needs to be another girl in Tiger's Destiny for Kishan because Kelsey belongs with Ren and the triangle is getting on my nerves no doubt about it!!!

RegencyEmma Kathy wrote: "Jenna wrote: "I really just want Kelsey to get and stay together with Ren. Then Kishan can finally move on and get a girlfriend that isnt in love with his brother. I want there to be a new characte..."

I know! I really want to see Kelsey and Ren together in Tiger's Destiny. And of course Kishan to find another girl!

Tiffany Ren FOREVER. Clearly, Kelsey is going to choose Ren because her feelings are stronger for him. She even admitted it in Tiger's Voyage!! -.- Gosh, make up your damn mind, Kelsey.

message 10: by Rain (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rain Most definitely Ren. Kishan is amazing and all, but he REALLY needs to stop going for his brothers girls. GOSH!!! I felt like taking a tenis racket to Kelsey's head for not picking Ren!

Sarah For some reason I do not like Ren and she needed to move on and forget him. I get why people think she should go back to Ren, first true love and all but I don't like him. I love Kishan and I like that Kelsey chose him. Ren needs to move on.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She always thinks about Ren, and they have a really strong connection. She clearly loves Ren, and she loves Kishan, but not even close to Kishan. She keeps pushing her feeling back!

message 13: by Cat (last edited Jun 26, 2012 05:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat I really want Kelsey and Kishan to love each other. Not just this mild connection thing Kelsey is settling with. It looks like finnaly things are going right with them, but Kelsey keeps moaning on about how she has this HUGE magical-unbreakable-strong-amazing connection to Ren.
I mean, for God's sake, if you want to be with him so much then just do it. She should stop dragging Kishan along- it's cruel- and just love him completely. If she can't do that then it's not going to work.
Ever.

Mscmagee I am team Ren, but does anyone else see the Twilight love triangle here?

message 15: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat Not really because Bella was never truly with Jacob- apart from kissing him. Kelsey though has been with both Ren and Kishan as a girlfriend.

Rajasree Jayaram Sara wrote: "Not really because Bella was never truly with Jacob- apart from kissing him. Kelsey though has been with both Ren and Kishan as a girlfriend."

Touche. And Kishan is already ready to give her away.

message 17: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat Rajashree wrote: "Sara wrote: "Not really because Bella was never truly with Jacob- apart from kissing him. Kelsey though has been with both Ren and Kishan as a girlfriend."

Touche. And Kishan is already ready to ..."

Dam I wish they could just be togther....
It doesn't seem to be going that way though, seeing as like you said Kishan is ready to give her away, and Kelsey has the magical-unbreakable-super-strong connection to Ren.

Sarah Sara wrote: "Touche. And Kishan is already ready to give her away."

I think Kishan just loved and cared for her so much that he just wanted her to be happy and do what she truly wanted. Seeing her happy was it's own reward.

message 19: by Sunshine2211 (new)

Sunshine2211 I love Ren and want sooo much Ren and Kelsey to be together. I've been listening to this song for some while and thought instantly of Ren and Kelsey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirclT...

Love it!!!!!111

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna wrote: "I really just want Kelsey to get and stay together with Ren. Then Kishan can finally move on and get a girlfriend that isnt in love with his brother. I want there to be a new character in Tigers De..."
WHAT?! dont you guys know that there IS another girl in Tiger's series! NILMA! she's perfect for Kishan. If the author twisted the story a bit and we all found out the Nilma has a crush on Kishan, that would be awesome - a win-win situation!

Gloria Braudrick Well hopefully my rant won't last too long here buuuutttt....why is kelsey SUCH AN IDIOT?????? You have two guys: 1) Ren: Who is perfect in every single aspect there is to be perfect in and so heroic and good, then you have 2) Kishan: Who, while I hope gets his own happily ever after, is pretty much everything that Ren is NOT. Meaning Kishan is tricky and...bad. He steals girlfriends, anyways ;) But seriously? Reading Voyage was TORTURE because Kelsey is truly in love with Ren, but she's scared of him leaving and too blind to see that he will NEVER leave her, so she is hurting Ren by refusing to be with him, hurting herself because she is in love with him, and hurting Kishan because she is dating him, but he knows that she will never truly love him in the way she loves his brother, so the vicious cycle continues...ugh i just wanted to strangle her. And ren for making the trigger to his memory being when his brother kisses her...of all things. That was idiotic. Other than that, he is PERFECT. And kishan is NOT. Kelsey needs a wake up call, and if she doesn't end up with Ren....

Gloria Braudrick Rain wrote: "Most definitely Ren. Kishan is amazing and all, but he REALLY needs to stop going for his brothers girls. GOSH!!! I felt like taking a tenis racket to Kelsey's head for not picking Ren!"
I SO agree!!

Sarah I really never liked Ren, Kishan has always been my favorite. I wish Kelsey loved him but she obviously loves Ren and he her. Kishan is just a victim of him feelings, it's not like he fell in love wish Kelsey on purpose... I mean he did try to hide it from her for a while. Cant wait for the next one to come out!

Kelsey I really like Kelsey's personality most of the time but in this situation I think she is acting really stupid and I think just stubborn that she will not go back to Ren considering that she really dose share something deeper with him then Kishan, and yes I feel bad for Kishan but being with does not only make Ren unhappy but it also makes Kelsey unhappy.

message 25: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester again, im pretty sure kishan might possibly die... it would definitely clear everything up with kells and ren.
and kishan can't end up with nilima, ren and kishan have always thought of her as a sister, and that would be wrong!

Avani Kelsey was too paranoid.

message 27: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester Avani wrote: "Kelsey was too paranoid."

about what?

message 28: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester Gloria wrote: "Well hopefully my rant won't last too long here buuuutttt....why is kelsey SUCH AN IDIOT?????? You have two guys: 1) Ren: Who is perfect in every single aspect there is to be perfect in and so hero..."

wow... that's a lot to take in at one time, bit i TOTALLY agree with you!!!

Lashya Wilson Ren DOES Get HIS Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They even get *M*A*R*R*I*E*D* , at the end of "Tiger's Destiny" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah KISHAN!!!!Whyyy!!!!:((

Lashya Wilson Sarah wrote: "KISHAN!!!!Whyyy!!!!:(("

You'll just have to read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah I'm waiting for the next book after tigers destiny!!

Lashya Wilson Sarah wrote: "I'm waiting for the next book after tigers destiny!!"

So am I :::: Tiger's Dream / Tiger's Dream (The Tiger Saga, #5) by Colleen Houck . As you can see, it isn't finished, yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where in it Colleen Houck / Colleen Houck , is, but, we will ALL Have to wait for her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Andrade GO REN!! I totally thought kishan was a butt when he flirted with Durga

Sarah Lashya wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I'm waiting for the next book after tigers destiny!!"

So am I :::: Tiger's Dream / Tiger's Dream (The Tiger Saga, #5) by Colleen Houck. As you can see, it isn't finished, yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

She has to hurry up with that book.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!

so! seems like Kelsey did get together with Ren again. and poor Kishan had to stay behind, but at least he got his happily ever after with Durga??? MAYBE??? he says in the letter that he has fallen in love with her after a while but has he??? like REALLY?
ur thoughts people!!!

Becca Gloria wrote: "Well hopefully my rant won't last too long here buuuutttt....why is kelsey SUCH AN IDIOT?????? You have two guys: 1) Ren: Who is perfect in every single aspect there is to be perfect in and so hero..."

Thank you for summing up my feelings!!! And Kishan has already kind of accepted that Kelsey still loves Ren. So she really doesn't have much of an excuse to not be with Ren!

Kaila (formerly kayna) Lashya wrote: "Ren DOES Get HIS Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They even get

*M*A*R*R*I*E*D*

, at the end of "Tiger's Destiny" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Boo, I agree with you 100%! it was frustrating that Kelsey would hold it against Ren for blocking his memory of her... it was for her own good! He even told her to "forgive him and know that he will love her even when he seems hopeless" in a dream/vision in Tigers Quest... at least they know that the "golden-eyed baby" from Kishan's vision was Rens after all! so that makes up for her reluctance.:^)

message 39: by Iris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris Kells frustrated me at some points and so did ren sometimes and i just wanted kishan to get outta the way of ren and kells i mean i like kishan but just no u arent for kells and TD proves that but i have always been a ren and kells girl i never ever doubted them for a second

message 40: by Avi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avi Hunter Page 344...

O.o

Anais Maren wrote: "Ok, am I alone in thinking that Kelsey's kind of an idiot?
I mean, of course she's afraid of getting her heart broken, but it won't end with super hot romantic ex is dead jelous and kinda good boyf..."

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Diana Braxton Maren wrote: "Ok, am I alone in thinking that Kelsey's kind of an idiot?
I mean, of course she's afraid of getting her heart broken, but it won't end with super hot romantic ex is dead jelous and kinda good boyf..."

I couldn't agree with you more. But I did sort of like her in the last book.

Diana Braxton I love Kishan, but not with Kelsey. I loved the way Tiger's Destiny ended and I love Ren too, but I think he was better in the first book and kind of a jerk when he brought Randi on to the ship and then danced with all of those other girls.

Diana Braxton Libin wrote: "SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!

so! seems like Kelsey did get..."

I hope he really did get a happily ever after with Durga and Kishan. I really loved them together. :D