Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) Blood Red Road question

Did you like this book?
Fatema Fatema (last edited Feb 26, 2012 02:57PM ) Feb 26, 2012 02:56PM
i personally liked loved this book(i rated it 5 stars) and was wondering what y'all thought

loved it and dying for the sequel.

Loved it. I was a little freaked out by the dialogue in the first couple of pages but I got over it because it ended up really enhancing the book and the characters.

I loved it! Excited for the next one!

This was a 5 star book for me too. Loved it! Can't wait for the sequels.

LOOOOVED it! Funny how some people love it and some hate it. SABA ROCKS!

Um, I rated this book a one-star.
I think my review states my opinion why rather clearly.

I LOVED IT!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SECOND ONE!!!!!!!!!!<\b>

I loved this book can't wait

Love the character, the dialog, the Original way this book is.
Saba just KicksAss!

Kathy (last edited Apr 17, 2012 02:17PM ) Apr 17, 2012 02:15PM   0 votes
Yeah I loved it too. I loved the way she talked I thought it made her more real and I didn't want to put it down one night in the middle of reading I had to put it down and I had Saba and Jack in my head all night long and couldn't sleep LOL

I really liked it, but felt like it took a strange turn towards the end.

5 stars! One of my super tipppy top favorites right now :)

Fatema wrote: "i personally liked loved this book(i rated it 5 stars) and was wondering what y'all thought"

Not a favorite. I couldnt understand what the main character was saying.

Ultra Graytiger you werent used to it i guess i could understand perfectly and its cool to see something like that all books dont have that type or writing
Apr 17, 2012 05:41PM · flag

i hope there;s a third oh and maybe a fourth!! i hate when good books end you have to find other ones !!!but i like reading a lot so i love books !!!!!!i have this bookmark and it says explore and there's a compass on it i LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway ya i rate this book 5 stars it crazy good