Supernatural Hunger Games discussion

Gale,Peeta,Finnick > Finnick lovers

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 230 comments Mod
Are there any Finnick lovers out there?

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) He has a great personality, but I still prefer Gale over Finnick

message 3: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Same. I didn't like Finnick in Catching Fire, but he was cool in Mockngjay

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) You jut can't judge too soon. I try not to judge anything and anyone until I get to know it better

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 39 comments Finnick is much better that the other two. At least he has some common sense.

message 6: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Yes ,Finnik!He is definitely smarter than Peeta and Gale.In Catching Fire while Peeta was the one who promised to keep Katniss safe,it was Finnik doing all the work.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 39 comments Absolutely correct! Peeta was just way too busy being saved by Katniss.

message 8: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Finally! Someone who agrees with me.I had absolutely no patience for Peeta.Or Gale.He wasn't all that better either.Peeta had all that talk about sacrificing his life for Katniss.It was all just a say.He only made Katniss's survival in the arena harder by having to protect his life as well as hers.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 39 comments Yeah! And gale only thought about himself, like, I want Katniss and she does not have a say in it.

message 10: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Exactly and in the end he just left her!

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 39 comments Like Katniss thought, if he liked her so much then he should have gone to protect her in the first games!

message 12: by Sierra~Kelley (last edited Mar 02, 2012 03:18AM) (new)

Sierra~Kelley Now that I think about it,yeah!But then I got to side with him here because Katniss's main concern was Prim.Gale had to protect Prim.Katniss did not trust her mother.So it was up to Gale I guess.But I still didn't like him.And Katniss would never have forgave him if he had gone to protect her.But then again,Gale was selfish because he did it to win Katniss over.He couldn't stand her being angry with him

message 13: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) | 24 comments To be honest, Gale seemed cruel and selfish. He just left Katniss! I think Peeta would've seemed stronger if not for Katniss, who was *so* strong. And, from a writer's perspective, he made Katniss' softer, gentler traits stand out.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 39 comments @ lilith
very True!

@kelley
I guess he had to protect prim but still...katniss herself thought about why he didn't come.

message 15: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Apps wrote: "@ lilith
very True!

@kelley
I guess he had to protect prim but still...katniss herself thought about why he didn't come."

In which book was that part?

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 39 comments I don't know, in the first part when peeta's name is called up she is half hoping his name will come up. Then in mocking jay with all that living-surviving necessities crap she thinks something about gale no coming up to save her or something.

message 17: by Sierra~Kelley (last edited Mar 03, 2012 04:27AM) (new)

Sierra~Kelley Yeah but I was thinking that it was because she was scared and desperate.But if he entered the arena she would have to kill him.Since I don't like Gale that would be a nice twist;)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ I need to read more of the book to chat DARN!

message 19: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Yes!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Thanks.