Supernatural Hunger Games discussion

Characters > Favorite and least Favorite?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 230 comments Mod
Who is your favorite character? Who is your lest favorite? Why?

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Katniss is my favorite because I'm just like her through looks and age minus the whininess and stupidity toward talking to people. Peeta is my least favorite since he seemed creepy to me...

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) Finnick is my favorite because he was just so...awesome. His relationship with Annie was just precious, and he was secretly really sweet under his mask of charm and his handsome looks. My least favorite.... hmm this is hard. I would have to say...Gale. I just didn't like him as much as Peeta and he unintentionally caused Prim's death. He was too harsh for me, but I still liked him. I think him and Katniss were too much alike to be happy together.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Haley wrote: "Finnick is my favorite because he was just so...awesome. His relationship with Annie was just precious, and he was secretly really sweet under his mask of charm and his handsome looks. My least fav..."

But it was Beetee's bomb not Gale's that killed Prim

message 5: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Marilyn wrote: "Haley wrote: "Finnick is my favorite because he was just so...awesome. His relationship with Annie was just precious, and he was secretly really sweet under his mask of charm and his handsome looks..."

It was both of theirs. But I don't think we should not like Gale for that. It wasn't part of his character.

message 6: by Haley (last edited Feb 26, 2012 05:33PM) (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) Marilyn wrote: "Haley wrote: "Finnick is my favorite because he was just so...awesome. His relationship with Annie was just precious, and he was secretly really sweet under his mask of charm and his handsome looks..."

I meant that it was partly his plan and his tactics that caused it. don't think he actually meant any harm to Prim, I just think he contributed unintentionally. Don't get me wrong, I liked Gale, he was a great character, I just liked him least, and was trying to explain why.

message 7: by Reese (new)

Reese Ring (reesering) | 1 comments Finnick!

message 8: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Peeta was my least fav and I like Finnik and HAymitch

message 9: by Be Happy (new)

Be Happy | 5 comments My least favourite is Prim. I'm sorry to say that, but I don't like her.
But I love Peeta, Finnick and yes, Haymitch is a great character too.
:)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK I don't like Gale, but I LUV Rue! LONG LIVE RUE!

message 11: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley I don't like Gale either

message 12: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Gale is my favorite because he's a great friend. But I like most of the characters!!

I guess Prim wasn't that good, but I don't know

message 13: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Prim I felt was too dependent.But it could be because Katniss had portrayed her that wasy

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Kelley wrote: "I don't like Gale either"

Few! I'm not the only one in this group!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Kelley wrote: "Prim I felt was too dependent.But it could be because Katniss had portrayed her that wasy"

In the 1s book when Prim and her mother go say good bye to Katniss before she leaves, Prim jumps into Katniss' lap and puts her arms around her neck. Katniss tells how this reminded her of how Prim was as a toddler and it still shows how dependent she really was. She would have no chance in the arena other than healing some wounds...

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Gale is my favorite because he's a great friend. But I like most of the characters!!

I guess Prim wasn't that good, but I don't know"

I LOVE GALE!!!!!!! He is way more than a friend. You could tell by the chemistry when they first met each other. But he's mine if he was a real live person....

message 17: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Marilyn wrote: "Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Gale is my favorite because he's a great friend. But I like most of the characters!!

I LOVE GALE!!!!!!! He is..."

Nope. He's mine. Get that in your little head. He's MINE

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Marilyn wrote: "Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Gale is my favorite because he's a great friend. But I like most of the characters!!

I LOVE G..."

No! He's mine! I fit better with him age wise and I'm just like Katniss! HE'S MINE I TELL YOU! MINE!

message 19: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

NEVER

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah | 18 comments I can't believe I'm getting into this, but...let's not fight over our favorite ficticious male characters.:)

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 18 comments Oh, and my favorite character was Katniss, as she displayed strong character (and wasn't sappy) and my least favorite was President Snow...for obvious reasons.

message 23: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Leah wrote: "I can't believe I'm getting into this, but...let's not fight over our favorite ficticious male characters.:)"

Fine we'll move to another topic. But this war never ends you should know that

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ PEETA AND GALE ARE GOOD! There, ended with everyone happy!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Leah wrote: "I can't believe I'm getting into this, but...let's not fight over our favorite ficticious male characters.:)"

Fine we'll move to another topic. But this war never ends you should know..."

Charlie is right...it won't end between her and I, at least

message 26: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Nope. Not unless Gale clones himself

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Not unless Peeta clones himself. *creepy*

message 28: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

That would be creepy

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Peeta getting cloned is definitely creepy...

message 30: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

*hides under the table*