Roleplay Heaven discussion

The Atlantis Hotel > Hotel Pool/Water Park

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Kay!
[image error] I like this one!))

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Ooo, me two!))) :)

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee walked beside Lia and plopped down onto a chair near the big wave pool. " You ready for this?" She asked enthusiastically

message 4: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments "Totally."Lia replied

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Good!" she said them waved Lia over to sit with her. She put on her shades and scanned the pool.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly they saw a kid all the way at the top fall of the waterfall. She was still for a while but she didnt move at all. Everybody started rushing torwards her. ((PS. its Renne.))

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Lol okay)) Kaylee took off her shades and squinted recognizeing the figure. " Renne?" She said under her breath. Kaylee got up and ran towards the slide pushing people out of her way to get to the top. Breathing hard she squated beside Renne. " Oh my god Renne, Are you okay!?"

message 8: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments Lia looked at Renee and rushed over. She had passed out. " Quick someone. Get a doctor." Lia yelled.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked at Lia and said " I'll go get a doctor or a supervisor or someone."She pushed off the floor and ran back down the stairs almost falling twice. She got a ride manager that looked muscular enough to bring Renne down. They ran up together.
" Move out of the way people, give her space to breath." He said calmly. He checked for a pulse and when he did he lifted her onto his shoulders and brought her into the shade of a tree with plushy grass. "Keep her out of the sun, she's been dehydrated, swhen she wakes just giove her alot of water." He said before leaving them to tend to Renne

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Renne was still unconsious. After a while they called an ambulance to bring her to the hospital. Everything was a blur for Renne. ((RP in tje hospital?))

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( Okayy))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great ;)))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They took her too the hospital quickly.

message 14: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments Lia deicded to go back to the hotel's courtyard and continue reading her book while waiting for news on the girl.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee caught up with Lia and touched her arm lightly "Hey, i've seen you before havent i?" she asked politly trying not to sound stakerish