Christine E. Schulze Fans discussion

Christine E. Schulze
This topic is about Christine E. Schulze
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Christine E. Schulze > Free Ebooks For Review

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan (momblogger) | 5 comments I have Chronicles of the Mira and Hero Chronicles on my "soon to review" list - I got myself overbookes/overwhelmed the past few months and am taking longer than expected to catch up! plus with 3 kiddos and a house/family, I haven't had as much time to review and read as I like! They ARE coming soon, I promise!

For all others: I Highly recommend any book by Christine! I've reviewed Lily in the Snow. . . and Bloodmaiden for her already and loved them!

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Schulze | 74 comments Mod
Hey, Susan, I totally understand! I work at a daycare with as many as ten toddlers in one room a day, so I understand how busy kids keep a person!

Thanks again for your past reviews. ^_^

message 3: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Colvert | 4 comments Hi Christine! Would love to review as I have in the past. I have not read The Hero Chronicles , Black Lace , or Lily in the Snow. I know bad me. thanks

message 4: by Christine (new)

Hi, Bonnie! Message me your email again, and I will be glad to send you "The Hero Chronicles" and "Lily in the Snow." Don't have the PDF for "Black Lace" quite on hand yet. ^_^

message 5: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Colvert | 4 comments Christine wrote: "Hi, Bonnie! Message me your email again, and I will be glad to send you "The Hero Chronicles" and "Lily in the Snow." Don't have the PDF for "Black Lace" quite on hand yet. ^_^"

sent in private message to you, thanks Christine!

message 6: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Hi I am a new reader and would like to try Bloodmaiden. thanks!!

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Sandoz | 1 comments I have had Lily in the Snow on my to read list forever. Would love to read that one, The Hero Chronicles and Black Lace when you have that available.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Peggy wrote: "Hi I am a new reader and would like to try Bloodmaiden. thanks!!"

Jordan wrote: "I have had Lily in the Snow on my to read list forever. Would love to read that one, The Hero Chronicles and Black Lace when you have that available."

Hi, Peggy and Jordan, and thanks for replying!

I will be pleased to send you the requested ebooks for review. I will say also that I have removed "Black Lace" from the list for now, because it may be a while before an ebook version is available.

I will get back to you ladies as soon as I can so I can get your books to you!

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine wrote: "Peggy wrote: "Hi I am a new reader and would like to try Bloodmaiden. thanks!!"

Jordan wrote: "I have had Lily in the Snow on my to read list forever. Would love to read that one, The Hero Chroni..."

Sorry for that short delay, ladies! Please go ahead and send me your email addresses through a message on Goodreads, and I will get the books to you as soon as I can!

message 10: by Robin (new)

Robin I will willingly review any of them for you. I do currently have a few books I'm reading because I also got a recent influx of books and I'm also a full time college student, so it might take me a little longer, but I would absolutely love to read and review your books.

message 11: by Christine (new)

Robin wrote: "I will willingly review any of them for you. I do currently have a few books I'm reading because I also got a recent influx of books and I'm also a full time college student, so it might take me a ..."

Thanks, Robin!

Time is of no issue; it is much more important that my readers take their time and enjoy the books before reviewing.

Go ahead and message me on Goodreads with your email address as well as which books you're interested in, and I will get them to you straight away.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.