Roleplay Heaven discussion

The Atlantis Hotel > The Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Feb 26, 2012 01:13PM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Again, so awesome!
[image error] XOX))

message 2: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan lounged around on a couch while his room was readied, reading his newly bought book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this seat taken said a gorgeous girl next to Aidan

message 4: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Looking up from his book, he smiled politely. "Not at all."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, she said with a smile. She took out the book The Hunger Games

message 6: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Glancing at the book she held, he smiled "Good book so far?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome she said. "And what book are you reading??"

message 8: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Clockwork Prince." He held up the book. Leaning back, he crossed his leg over his knee.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it good?"

message 10: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Extremely. I love Clare's work."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool", she pulled out her IPAD 2 and played cut the rope

message 12: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He raised an eyebrow at her, and shook his head in amusement. Settling back down on the rather comfortable couch, he continued with his book.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked over at him and smiled. She got up and bought two smoothies. She gave one to Aidan. "Hope you like cherry she said and started sipping it down.

message 14: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Looking slightly surprised, he took a sip. "I do actually. Uh, Thanks?" He laughed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed back "You are welcome, she said with a smile.

message 16: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments A waitress came over and told him that his apartment was ready. After thanking her, she left. He finished his smoothie and stood up, his book tucked under his arm. "Thanks for the smothie...? Uh," He laughs "I didnt get your name."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Renne." "And you?"

message 18: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Aidan. Nice to meet you."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"You too", she laughed. "I hope to see you soon."

message 20: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Yeah, me to." He smiled and walked back up to the hotel.

message 21: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments Lia walked into the courtyard. Her bag hung over her shoulder. She looked around. Her green eyes glancing over the beautiful huge area. She walked overtook the side of the courtyard and slid onto the grass.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee came running into the courtyard her red dress matching her hair, she plopped down next to Lia and said in a cheerpy voice " Hey! How are ya?"

message 23: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments "Good. How about you? "Lia asked Kylie happy to see a friend.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey peeps!", said Renne.

message 25: by Kassandra (last edited Mar 27, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh i'm great! What ya doing here all alone?" She asked in a happy tone. " Hey Renne, Join us!" She said smiling

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would ♥ too!"

message 27: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments "Come over." Lia said waving her hand.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " So what are you girls up too? Any boys?" She said lifting her eyesbrows and smiling

message 29: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments " Nah. Well, not right now." Lia says.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Boringg!" She said laughing " Maybee later right." Then nodded before letting her respond. " So what brings you to the courtyard?"

message 31: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments "Looking around. Maybe trying to find a bf." Lia says giggling.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Ohhhh! Boy Shopping! I like." She said adding a 'meooow' at the end and bursted into a giggle fit

message 33: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments "Totally" Lia managed to say in between her giggle fit.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Do you wanna go down to the pool? See if there's any guys that may interest your taste?" She asked speaking like a philospher

message 35: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments " Totally." Lia replied.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( Rp in at pool!:D))

message 37: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 18 comments (( kk))