Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > The Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Mar 01, 2012 02:48PM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((I wish I could eat here... ;( :) but anyways, it's like a panera bread cafe!
heck yes! It's awesome here!))

Menu:

Drinks:
Coffee
Cappuchino
Latte
Lemonade
Coke
Diet Pepsi
Dr. Pepper
Sprite
Mountain Dew
Water (bottled)

Food:
Bagettes
Cold Cereal
Oatmeal
Cinnimon Rolls
Doughnuts (you pick which type)
Sandwhich
Bagels
Cookies
Cupcakes

Style:
To-Go
To-Stay/Here
To-Go-Party

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "A latte please" Kaylee tells the waitress
She had been studying for an important test.
"Thanks" she said taking the latte from the waitress

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"A takeaway latte please" William asks the waitress.
Once he gets it he says "Thank you." and leaves.

message 4: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan enters the shop and gets a table near the window. When the waitress comes over, he says "An Irish Coffee, please."

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee see's Aidan sitting alone and walks over to his table.
"Hey, Can i sit with you?"

message 6: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Looking up from his coffee, he smiles. "Sure."

message 7: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "A cinnamon roll, please." Char walks to a table, looking unusually calm. She takes out a piece of paper and begins drawing on it.

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira is- coincidentally- sitting at the table next to Char's, munching on a tiny, delicate sandwich.

(((HAHAHAHA, coincidentally!! AS IF!!!)))

message 9: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char doesn't look up as she continues to munch and draw.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Thanks" Kaylee said sitting in the seat across from him.
"Are you working on anything or are you just enjoying the cafe?" She said with a smile

message 11: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char smiles and shows her drawing. "It's the blueprints to my trap." She explains while the cinnamon roll falls off the table. The roll leaves a icing trail that the waitress slips on.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh that's so cool! What kind of trap are you making?" She says curiosity creeping into her voice.

message 13: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "A trap for leopard." Char says as the waitress drops the coffee she was holding and it spills on the floor.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Neat. And your going to bulid this trap?" She said looking down at the waitress that fell on the floor

message 15: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan got up and helped the watress off the floor. Once she had righted herself, he laughed slightly. "Looks like your trap worked." He had a lopsided grin on his face.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Renne walked and took a seat next to Aidan. "Hey,she said.

message 17: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Hey." He sat back down and took another sip of his coffee.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will have a French vanilla please she said to the waiters.

message 19: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He took another sip of his coffee and sighed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong."

message 21: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Nothing. Just a bit tired."

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 7 comments (( can I only comment once I am accepted?))

message 23: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Oh wait! Lemme see your charrie. Yes, you have to be accepted before you begin rp))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah))

message 25: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Well." Char gets up and walks out of the cafe, leaving a bag.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee takes a sip from her latte and looked around the cafe.
"It's really quite today other than the waitress falling." she said with a quite chuckle

message 27: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He laughed. "Yeah, that was hilarous."

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It was!" she said recalling the women falling.
"But i felt a little bad." she said recalling how no one helped the women up after five minutes of her being on the floor.

message 29: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments A loud growl comes out of the bag that Char left behind.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh my god! What was that?" Kaylee said pointing at the bag Char had left behind.

message 31: by Geneva (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:52AM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments The bag falls over and a small leopard cub crawls out and blinks in the light.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Awww it's so cute." Kaylee said reaching out to touch the cub.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 10:23AM) (new)

The cub rolls around and nips her as William walks in. He looks tired, and he collapses onto a chair. "I'll have a coffee and an oatmeal, to have here."

message 34: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments The cub notices William and growls at him, smelling cat.

message 35: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan rolls his eyes at the cub. "Char again, I presume."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

William glares at the cub. "I would guess so." William sounds grim.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee holds her fingers in her hand.
"I think it's cute that she's bringing home animals." She said looking at the cub

message 38: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) Jacob came in and went to the counter. "Coffee please, black" he paid for it then went and sat in a booth watching the people go by and the kids who looked like they were in high-school interact.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee noticed Jacob sitting in a booth at the back by himself. She grabbed her bag and her latte and walked to the back her heels clicking on the floor.
" Would you like some company?" She said smiling

message 40: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Sure Kaylee" he pulled his backpack off the other bench and put it next to him "Whatcha drinking?"

message 41: by Kassandra (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:06PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee smiled and sat on the bench.
" A latte, wanna taste?" She said pushing the drink towards him. " Don't worry i don't have cooties." She said smirking

message 42: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Thanks I was really worried" Jacob rolled his eyes, he took a sip and shivered "Caramel?"

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed" It was just a warning in case, and ya it's caramel, isn't it yummy!" She said rubbing her stomach and laughing

message 44: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "I'm not much a fruity coffee drinker. Though I once had a mocha that was pretty good" He said pushing the drink back to Kaylee. "I don't usually drink even coffee, but this place looked nice so I thought I would drop in."

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Alright" She said taking her drink back and taking a sip.
" So what are you going to do after this?"

message 46: by Christa VG (last edited Mar 12, 2012 02:51PM) (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "um.. dunno. Any suggestions? I have to pick up my little bro at three." He said swilling his coffee absentmindedly

message 47: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) ((I'm here))
The waiter came to out table.
"Can I have Cappichino with a cinnamon roll."
I turned my focus back to Jacob.
"I need to make dinner for my family at 5 so I can't stay long. I also need to go food shopping before I make dinner. Any suggestions on what I should get?"

message 48: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Spaggetti" Jacob stated with a dreamy look in his eyes.

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " I don't know i was going to go home after this. I didn't know you had a younger brother!"

message 50: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira casually walked over, having finished her sandwich. She watched all of this silently, if not with a bit of a smile on her face (she got a bit distracted, though, by a butterfly; that is why she didn't help the hapless waitress).
"Oh, Char, that little leopard is so adorable!" she cried, ignoring everyone else for the time being.

« previous 1 3