Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > The College

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((OMG OMG OMG SOOOO COOL XO:
8D))

message 2: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments ((What college is that? I wanna go!!))

message 3: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((I dunno. I was just looking at google images.))

message 4: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments ((Well you better find out because now I must go there.))

message 5: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((WOW!!))

message 6: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan walked to his next class as the bell rang.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee say Aidan walk through the door and waved at him to sit in the seat she had saved for him in the back of the class

message 8: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He smiled when he saw her. "Thanks." He sat down next to her and took out his textbook.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Welcome." She said in a whisper and took her textbook out too.

message 10: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He zoned out as the teacher droned on about why the Earthworm has such peculiar eating habits.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "so what are you doing later?" Kaylee asked in a whisper

message 12: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Huh?" He asked, still far away.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What are you gunna do after class?" She said loooking at him

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

William, the lecturer, zooms in on Aidan. 'Ahh, Mister Carter. Please stand up and explain to me how earthworms reproduce." A large portion of the other students snigger.

message 15: by Lyss (last edited Mar 07, 2012 05:46AM) (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Looking slightly smug, he stands up. "Sir, Earthworms need a mate to reproduce, but since they are both male and female, they could mate with any other warthworm they come across."

Sitting back dow he whispers to Kaylee, "I have football practice after school, but after that I'm free. Why?"

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh cool i didn't kno you wre on the football team, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later or something." She whispered back with a slight grin

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

William sighs. "Mister Carter, you seem to be slightly strange on the point of the actual mating. You have explained that they are hermaphroditic, but that is all." He notices Kaylee talking with Aidan. "Would you care to share what is clearly so fascinating about your conversation with Miss Timmer?" This time the class is obviously restraining total laughter.

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looks at the teacher and laughs

message 19: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan amiles and shrugs good humouredly and sits back down. Scribbling on a note, he quickly passed it Kaylee. It read:

Yeah, I'm quarterback. Practice finishes at 3, so yeah if u wanna do sumthing after that.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee took the paper Aidan put on the corner of her desk and unfolded it. She read the note and wrote back

-sounds good, Where do you want to meet?

She wrote and handed the note back to Aidan

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

William points at the door. "Aidan, get out. Miss Timmer, feel free to follow."

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee gets up and puts her books in her bag and follows Aidan out the door.
" Well he just spared us some time" She said laughing
" We dont have to listen to his boring speech

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2012 08:15PM) (new)

William follows the students out of the room stopping to talk to them. "Aidan, sorry about that. You don't apply yourself, thats all. Kaylee, I want you to teach him how to work. That's what star students are for, eh? Good on you both." He ruffles Aidans hair in an annoying teacher way before laughing and watching the next class arrive. He walks back in to start writing things out for his ancient languages class.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Yes sir of course i'll help him out." She said as the teacher turned to leave.

message 25: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan shakes his heas in confusion. "I don't get him." He starts walking down the hall. "Right, last period is Art." He grins.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " You excited for art or sumthin?" She said smiling up at him

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

They hear a last echo of williams voice. "Turn to page 16, class. Now, can anyone.." the door closes and he can no longer be heard.

(Dramatic character departure.BOOYAH!)

message 28: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Lol, very nice! Hey, wanna RP the Art teacher?))

"Very. I love Art." He lead her up a flight of stairs into a large room with specks ofpaint splattered everywhere. There were huge windoes covering the one side of the classroom, showing a beautiful view of the campus. He took his seat facing the windows.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( It was dramatic!!! i give you propss!!!!))))

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " cool, i'm actually majoring in art the rest is just for credits."
" Wow thisvieew is awesome you can see everything!" She said going towards a window and looking out.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yes, if you want. short, young, quirky, man? I have to go and can't RP for a while, but I can take him over after that. You got a deal.)

message 32: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "I know right? Its amazing."

message 33: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Im going to school, but Young (27ish) man or women, friendly, funny, easy going, etc))

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " It is." She says walking away from the window and sitting beside Aidan.
"So" she said fidleing with her hands
" Where do you want to meet after your football practise?"

message 35: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Please join my RP group, Mystic Falls. It doenst have alot of members yet, so I need more members :) Theres lots of places to Rp :) http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6... ))

"Uhm, I don't know. What do you suggest." Aidan shrugged and looked at her.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((( I just joinedd:D))))))
" Hmm, how about the park?" She said looking at her fingers.
" What do you think?"

message 37: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((YAY!! Thank you!! XD))

"Yeah, that could work. Where should I meet you?"

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( No problem i just finished making my character!! She's not the best cuz i was rushing it but it's good enough i hope.)))
" Cool. I could meet you after practise if you want i have some things to do before we leave anyways." She said shrugging her shoulders

message 39: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Sorry I took so long to reply, This didnt pop up in notifications))

"Great." He smiled and relaxed in his seat, pencil in hand and sketch pad before him. The teacher, Mr. Taylors, greeted them and turned some popular music on that he had playing from a pair of large Shox speakers, which were connected to his phone.
"Kay guys, you may carry on with your sketch of a dead famous actor or actress." He moved back to his table and sat down.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( No problem it does that to me too for some reason:S)))

Kayle sat back in her seat and reached for her bag that was on the floor and took out her pencil and sketch book. She set it out infront of her and continued sketching Marilyn Monroe.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " So" she said after half an hour of sketching
" Whens one of your football games?" She said looking at Aidan