Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > The Highschool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((YES this is a prep highschool YES it has a middle and elementary school attached YES I wish I went here.
[image error] Richy richy exspensive tricky!))

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((It's really nice! i wish i went there tooXD))

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee was sitting in the sand on the beach behind the highschool. She breathed in the salty air and enjoyed the serenity that the beach brought with it's soft waves hitting the sand.

message 4: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((WOW!!!)))) :)

message 5: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char is running back and forth in the waves. She seems to be chasing after something.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hey Char!" Kaylee yelled over the waves.
"What are you looking for?!"she said getting up and whipping the sand off her legs.

message 7: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "I'm looking for the king crab I lost." Char shouted back. "He's pretty big."

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee ran into the Ocean to stand beside Char.
"I'll help you look." She said looking into the water.

message 9: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Thanks." They search for a few minutes before Char looks nervous. "What if he went up the beach to the school?"

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Then we would know. We would here the girls yelling." She said smirking

message 11: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Looking for a king crab." Char shouted back, looking in the tide pool.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Have you seen it?" Kaylee shouted back noticing it was her good friend Amanda

message 13: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 2 comments Liam walked towards the beach watching the girls talk amungst themselves.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked at Liam and turned to Char
" Have you seen him around before?" She said looking back at the guy.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee ran towards Amanda and swwooped up the crab. She was still laughing when she gave Char her crab.
" That's one big crab!"

message 16: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments hello

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Hey," She said squinting because of the sun.
" Did you see what happened?" She said laughing again

message 18: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "Yes I see everything, I AM GOD!!!"

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Funny," She said turning to Amanda that was staring at Liam

message 20: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "Who are you to tell me who I am?"

message 21: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "But some people like me don't, it doesn't mean i know everything!! EXPLAIN. Takes a while before blonds get it."

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She giggled, and then took out her phone she texted Amanda : Cutie isn't he? :P
then put her phone back in her pocket

message 23: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "How do you want me to prove it?"

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Amanda gave her a look and she took her phone out again she read the text and laughed
' Don't worry so not interested!'

message 25: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "He? Umm alright then?"

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee stared at her friend and then back at Liam, Amanda was totally into him she thought

message 27: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "Got a problem with he/she's?"

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Hey Liam, Amanda and I were about to go to the park would you like to join us?" She said winking at Amanda

message 29: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "Umm, sure." He thought this might be his chance to make his move.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Awesome, follow me then." She said leading the way to the park.

((( This is your cue to rp in the park lool :))))

message 31: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments (((Ye thanks! i'm not THAAAT blonde)))

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((( Just in case:P)))

message 33: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) Jacob entered the High school wear dark jeans and a blue polo shirt. His black black backpack hung from one should as he looked about for the people he had met the other day. With no one in sight he headed down the hall keeping his eyes peeled.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee walked out of a class and saw Amanda and Jacob, she walked up to them. Her white skirt flowing as she walked.
" Hey, does anyone have history next?" She said taking of her reading glasses.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " True true." She said looking around the hall.

message 36: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Hi" said Jacob looking happy to see someone he knew "I have history sometime this period, so I guess it would be now. How very convenient" He tone of astonishment was so fake, he knew his schedule by heart.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh ya talking about scheduels," She said pulling out a paper that was in a see through sheet.
" Here's your scheduel freshly printed!" She said giggling and handing him the paper.

message 38: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Thanks very much M'am" Said Jacob is a perfect western accent. "Hi to both of you" Reaching out he grabbed both their hands and shook them vigorously "Can't a fellow say hi to two peeps at once?" He said teasingly

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Your very welcome" She said giggling at his accent.

message 40: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) (DO we have to go somewhere for history? or do we just talk in the hall?)

"HA I saw that" Jacob laughed bumping Amanda "Anyways I saw a flyer for a dance? what is all that about?" He loved to dance but wanted to know if either of these girls had been asked before he tried.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((( We'll just talk in the hall if u want ))))

"It's true the dance is this friday i completely forgot! Well the dance is basically a way for the teachers to get students back in the school after hours, but it's pretty fun i've been before."

message 42: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "I have met very few girls who didn't, and most of them only don't like 'em cause they don't get asked." Jacob puffed out his chest "So for a come back they don't ask me" he sloped his shoulders "It's a hard life I tell ya" Jacob said wiping away an invisible tear.

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee realized that Jacob was trying to ask one of them to the dance.
" I bet it is!" She said laughing at his imaginary misery

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee blushed when Amanda nudged her, and tried to make it not show

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked at Amanda and smiled back she cleared her throat and said
" So are you going to the dance?"

message 46: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "OK I'm terrible at tact, would you like to go to the dance with me Kaylee, I promise that if I knew no one had asked you I would think of a better way of asking." He looked so pathetically boyish right then he was sure she wouldn't say no.

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She smiled at him pleased that she didn't have to ask him.
" You weren't that terrible" she said smiling at him
" And ya i'll go to the dance with you if you promise you won't get mad that i step on your feet" She said laughing now

message 48: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "You won;t have a chance, I shall lift you off the ground and you feet shalt touch the ground all night" He said bowing low, listing his head his brown eyes shinning "I wouldn't mind anyways."

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Ah so the classic i'll sweep you off your feet, that's lovely!" She said smiling and looking at Amanda mouthing ' Yaay' and then looking back at Jake

message 50: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) "Too far?" he asked straightening up "Sorry, don't tell no one, I like dancing." He raised his eye brows at Amanda "Who you going with?" he asked back to not being the magic boy from the moon.

« previous 1