Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > The Giant Water Park

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((O. M. G. SO. FRIKKIN. AWESOME. \(^P^)/
OMG SO AWESOME I WANNA GO THERE!!!! >_<))

message 2: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments ((IS THAT A FLOWER PLAYGROUND???))

message 3: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments ((I'm Liam))

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Hi, Liam." She said dripping wet from just going on a waterslide. " Wanna join the fun?" She asked. She had a lepard print bikini

message 5: by Trevor (last edited Mar 15, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

Trevor | 31 comments "Umm, sure but I flipped off my tube and I'm feeling a little dizzy." As he finished his sentence, he fell flat on the ground.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh my." She said trying to pick him up but failing miserable, she decided tto stick with dragging him to the shaded area and throwing freezing water on him from the water cooler that was next to us.
" Wakey wakey!" She said throwing more water on him

message 7: by Kassandra (last edited Mar 15, 2012 07:08PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee didnt get a result from throwing water on him so she started to shake him. " Come on wake up, i know you want to!" She sadi trying to wake him

message 8: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 31 comments Unsure of his surroundings, he asked the girl in front of him "Who are you and what do you want from my life?"

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well I was expecting a thank you." She said pouting and then countined to answer his question.
" I'm Kaylee and you just like fainted not even 5 minutes ago and i brought u into the shade and i woke you up and here you are." She said in a plain voice

message 10: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char is dragging an inter-tube. Beside her is her mom wearing a yellow swimsuit, looking exhausted.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Char", said Renne her mom moving to Chars. The girls jumped into the water.

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace Lucy sat by the edge of the water, her head back and facing the bright sun. She was tanning luxuriously as much as possible with her modest cover-up on. She did not enjoy revealing herself in public. Every inch of her cried out for a companion that moment, but she contented herself with being alone.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee left Liam to wander around the park and walked towards the edge of the water. She stood up and looked down at the girl.
"Can i join you?" she asked

message 14: by Geneva (last edited Mar 19, 2012 03:32PM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char took out a water gun and sprayed the lonely girl with water.

message 15: by Gouri (last edited Mar 17, 2012 10:12AM) (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((hi!kassie.hi guys!i'm taylor))

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( Hey :) What girrl did u shoot with the water gun?))

message 17: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments ((there's your answer! :) ))

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((haha okaay!)))

"Hey!" she exclaimed at Char. " What was that for?" She asked

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((I'm gonna hop in (to this RP), d' y'all mind? Oh well. Whateva.)))

Mira, who happened* to be walking by-wearing her characteristic white dress and soaking wet-at that exact moment, said lightly, " 'Tis because she is Char, and she deeply enjoys that sort of thing."

((((*YEAH RIGHT!!!)))

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Hey Mira!" She said laughing.
" You always have something good to say!" She said complementing Mira.
" I see you had fun? What slide has caused Mira to get wet?" She asked

message 21: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Oooh." Char runs off to the biggest slide in the park. "Come ride with me Mira, please?"

message 22: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Oh, all right! Oh, and I rode the Screamin' Terror slide first. It was quite enjoyable."

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " I'll check it out later!" Kaylee said sitting next to the girl

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hey!" Kaylee said getting up and huging Amanda! "You look amazing!"

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked at Amanda that was glancing at Liam that was still looking around the park. " He fell unconcious before, that's why he looks so lost." She said quietly

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Sure! The wave pool sound good or something else?" She asked smiling

message 27: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Char and Mira are at the front of the line for the enormous slide at the heart of the park, Mira looking slightly nervous.
"Char, understand I would catch a grenade for you, but I am starting to regret this…AUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!"

(((Or jump in front of a train. Has anyone heard that song? Hehehe…)))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(((♥♥♥♥that song!! ;))))

message 29: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((First time I heard it, I thought it said, "...Jump in front of a tree for ya", instead of "...Jump in front of a train..." I said, "Wait, jump in front of a tree? Boy, he must not REALLY be willing to die for her love if he'll only jump in front of a TREE for her!" Like a tree is dangerous...)))

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 01, 2012 05:23AM) (new)

((LOL!!))

message 31: by Breanna (new)

Breanna (bremanley) " Shilo walks in. "This is the best water park ever!!!"

message 32: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "YAY!!!!" You can hear Char on the way down.

message 33: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments You can also hear Mira screaming with every ounce of breath she possessed, every fiber of her being fearing for her life.

message 34: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments At the bottom, Char splashes into the pool. She gets out and declares, "That was the best!"

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee follows Amanda into the pool. "The water feels good, that's a plus." She said breaking the silence between them

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I like what you did with the ♥ its cute!!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yup!!))

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee laughed "I don't know actually we havent talked in a while." she said with a shy smile

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Actually that's an amazing question, i have no idea." She replied

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((She quit out of the group. I dont know why though :*( ))

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Who quit??)))

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (((oh wow that sucks))

message 43: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "The best? Well, I suppose so…" Mira tells Char.