Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > The Playground

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments ((Where did get the cool pics?))

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((google images. Other than that, my lip secret! ;)~))

message 3: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments ((I shall build a playground better than this. You know how? Treehouses. That is how.))

message 4: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((XDDDDDDDDDDDDD))

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee is sitting on a swing watching children playing around her.

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Lunariette wrote: "((I shall build a playground better than this. You know how? Treehouses. That is how.))"

(((Yes. That would make it better than this. Although this is pretty awesome.)))

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Sariah wrote: "Lunariette wrote: "((I shall build a playground better than this. You know how? Treehouses. That is how.))"

(((Yes. That would make it better than this. Although this is pretty awesome.)))"

((I agree with you Sariah it would be better but this is already pretty awesome!))

message 8: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments ((It is awesome, and that is why I must top it. Because this playground lacks in what I most love. Treehouses.))

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( I absolutley agree with you treehouses rockk!!))))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Kaylee, said Kaylees best friend Renne. "What boy do you like. I noticed you have been fluttery lately."

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Hey Renne, Am i that obvious!" She said blushing a little.
" I'll tell you but you've got to keep quite ok?" She said looking around the park.
" I kinda sorta like Aidan." She blurted out getting redder

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

William smiles as he walks towards the two. He favours Kaylee as a student at the college. "And what would you two fine ladies be speaking of upon this fine day? Food? Wine? Romance?" He laughs on the last one, giving an impression he overheard them.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee Looks over At her teacher that was walking towards them.
" Hey sir" She said smiling up at him
" Oh the usual you know school and boys!" She said laughing.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahhh. I noticed you seem to be spending more time with Aidan. Bright, but he doesn't really care. Oh, I'm sure I could help him, but I'm a bit older and neither of us truly understands the other. I was hoping you could bridge the gap, so to speak."

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " I'm honoured that your asking me with all the otehr smart students in class and all but sure i'll give it a go with him. I'll ask him later." She said Smiling up at him. She wondered if he had overheard her talking to Renne about Aidan.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes wander to his right. He turns around to watch one young boy being chased by a few students shouting about things from money to dropping chihuahuas off buildings. William sighs. "My son is almost as bad as Char, bad enough that he needs to learn I'm not perpetually around. I think the girl has been a bad influence on him." He laughs on the last part. "And you do actually listen to me. Most of my students don't apply themselves." He leans over, looking slightly embarrassed. "To tell the truth you got an A+ on that last paper for the ancient civilization unit. Outstanding piece on the infrastructure of Greco-roman society."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed, she had notice that William's son had been getting into trouble for reasons only Char would do.
" Wow really!! I didn't think i did that good that was something i did the night before!" She said looking at him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher started walking on. "Well, uh", she said in a shaky voice. "You guys are meeting somewhere right? You should ask him to the dance. I gotta go", said Renne jumping off the swings and running towards her mansion.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked at Renne who had run off without saying a word. What had gotten into her?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

4 hours later Kaylee was still there. "Hey Kaylee, I have to tell you something."

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looked up startled
" Oh Hey. Alright tell me" She said confused at the tone Renne had used

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I kinda like Aidan too and I was going to ask him to the dance,said Renne letting out a sigh.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh that's ok you ask him to the dance." She said smiling weakly
" You saw him first." She said getting up and winking at her witha smile

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"But Kaylee, I don't think he likes me. He likes you."

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " How can you say that! I'm pretty sure he likes you i didn't notice it before but now i do."
" You should ask him to the dance, You gotta risk it for the biscuit right." Shew said giving her a playful pun ch on the arm
" Dont worry bout me I can find another guy."

message 26: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Dropping chihuahuas off buildings. LOL. ROFL!))) :)

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((( I know right!!! I dont know how they come up witht his stuff on the spot!!!! Lol!!!)))

message 28: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char is balancing on top of the roof of a building near the playground. She sits down and takes out a lunchbox.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looks over Renne's shoulder and see's a figure on the roof. " Renne is it just me or is tehre someone up there?" She said a little shocked

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Something is up there, said Renne squinting her eyes."I wonder what it is?"

message 31: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Nice Fired Up quote XD))

message 32: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char suddenly stands up and walks to the other side of the roof. She opens the lunchbox and takes out a flower in a pot.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

William looks at her. Williams son Jake is running towards her screaming "Help! Get them away from me! Aggh!Help,Char!" The mob catches up and swarms over him mercilessly. WIlliam sighs and unentagles the now beat up Jake from the mob, carrying him away to several boos and awwwwws.

message 34: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Jake?" Char notices him. She jumps down into the bushes with her plant.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Char i would suggest you get off the roof before you start running!" Kaylee said yelling so that Char could hear her.

message 36: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "I am off." Char says, looking insulted. She digs in the dirt and plants the flower.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " Oh ya Sorry." She said feeling a little bad