The Dark Artifices discussion

New Members

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) How did you come across the series/author?

message 2: by Guadalupe (new)

Guadalupe gonzalez (lupe539) | 3 comments im lupe and i came to read cassie's work because it was recommended to me by my sister. Anyway i loved her books so i have read all her books so far.

message 3: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Guadalupe wrote: "im lupe and i came to read cassie's work because it was recommended to me by my sister. Anyway i loved her books so i have read all her books so far."

Hey welcome & that's awesome. My best friend told me about CoB.

Aycal Herondale (aycal) | 1 comments hey i'm aycal, and my close friend told me about cassie's books and sooner rather than later i was hooked. now i love it more than her, she doesn't even read then anymore :(

message 5: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Aycal Herondale wrote: "hey i'm aycal, and my close friend told me about cassie's books and sooner rather than later i was hooked. now i love it more than her, she doesn't even read then anymore :("

Lol same with me. I'm more obsessed with the series than my best friend is.

message 6: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 1 comments Hi I'm Noor! :D I found out about it when I just joined Goodreads- I was browsing books and found City of Bones.
From then on I've read all her books and followed her tumblr! :D I have to say I am so in love with the Shadowhunter World!

message 7: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Tessa wrote: "Hey, I'm Tess.
I picked up City of Bones in a bookshop and ended up buying it. Have loved Cassie's books since. :)
Is it just me, or is Clockwork Prince ESPECIALLY amazing?"

Noor wrote: "Hi I'm Noor! :D I found out about it when I just joined Goodreads- I was browsing books and found City of Bones.
From then on I've read all her books and followed her tumblr! :D I have to say I am ..."

Welcome to the group =)

@ Tessa I really liked CP, but I still think CA is my favorite