The Worlds Newest and Best Group Eva discussion

Book disscussions > My Soul to Take

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) OMG! I just finished this series like a week ago!!! I totally loved it!!!! It amazing!!!! I love exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You are so funny! Well obviously you loved it, now let's see who else liked this book/series. It is great to here you love her Soul To Take/Soul Screamers series. Have you ever read any of her other books? If so, did you like them?

message 3: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I am currently reading this

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) Robin wrote: "You are so funny! Well obviously you loved it, now let's see who else liked this book/series. It is great to here you love her Soul To Take/Soul Screamers series. Have you ever read any of her othe..."

I haven't read any more of Rachel Vincent's books yet, but I am going to start the Shifter's series soon!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

@ Nandanie I got to read this book in a bit, just caught up with another book at the moment

@ Teresa me too, I own the first book in the Shifter's series on my Kobo and I really want to get to it but I have a list of which books I will read next, so.

message 6: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I am caught up with 10 books in the moment!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! That is a lot of books!

message 8: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) yeah I have so many I want to read!!!!!!!!! AND i couldnt CHOOSE!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too but I locked them away so I could wait a little bit better

message 10: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I have a mountain of books fro the lib. My bro calls it "Mount Bookmore" and it's like right THERE! And it stares me in the face so I have to like y''know read them!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha, i know the feelin

message 12: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) Yeah, I mean I love to read books, so I have like 10 books from the library, but I haven't even gotten a book for a project thats due next friday!! FAIL!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Teresa wrote: "Yeah, I mean I love to read books, so I have like 10 books from the library, but I haven't even gotten a book for a project thats due next friday!! FAIL!!!"

wow! same here, i mean, i read read read, but i can't chose or do a book report

message 14: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I read over 54 books last year in reading class so the teacher got tired of reading my 20 page reports so he just told me to read without any activiities! An extra hour of reading for an A!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

LUCKY!

message 16: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) yeah, I was then considered an "over-acheiver" sorry but I am not working at Burger King/MsDonald's. Nope. I want to be an author-living a world of books!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too! Thats all the same for me. But my mom wants me to be a pro. Builderor a teacher

message 18: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) Nandanie wrote: "I read over 54 books last year in reading class so the teacher got tired of reading my 20 page reports so he just told me to read without any activiities! An extra hour of reading for an A!"

No fair, my school has a reward system for books, but I near write any books down cause I go through them so quickly. Well I finally got a book , so I can read it for three hours straight so I can start my project whoo!!!

message 19: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) My parent are just like get a good job and dont live with us when your 30 and we're good.:P

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahahahaha you are so funny

message 21: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) my mom and dad are like, as long as you don't live in a box under a highway and you got extra money to buy your own books, then you are fine with me! I <3 my parents!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! Your parents sound great. I love my parents too.

message 23: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) YAY FOR PARENTS WHO DONT GIVE A @*%!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Same thoughts Teresa

message 25: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments I never read that book

message 26: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) YOU NEED TO!!! NOW!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments Oh alright lol

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

My sister just joined this group, oma (oh my Artemis)!!! Her name is Rose Hartloff, please be nice to her (when she gets online), thx!

message 29: by Cøuntrý (new)

Cøuntrý Rösè (countrymusic) | 5 comments Hey all!! Yes i did just join!!! yay

message 30: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) yay for more bookreaders!

message 31: by Cøuntrý (new)

Cøuntrý Rösè (countrymusic) | 5 comments Yeah!!!

message 32: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) ;)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

: )

message 34: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) smiley faces!

;D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay

message 36: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments What's that book about?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

here's a synopsis

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.

message 38: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments Oh i would like that book

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "Oh i would like that book"

thats good then! Glad I could help

message 40: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) :P More simely!!!!

message 41: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments Yep and i like your name robin

message 42: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (rainbowlover) Oppps.... SMILELY!!! MY BAD!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

havent read this....

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmaa wrote: "havent read this...."

really? well its never too late to start

message 45: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments I should start reading that book

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "I should start reading that book"

well they say its a good read, do you have an ereader?

message 47: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments No i don't

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "No i don't"

ohhh just wondering

message 49: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 290 comments What's an ereader?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "What's an ereader?"

you know, a kobo, or a Nook, or a Kindle