Fans of Christian Romance discussion

Shades of Truth (Undercover Cops #2)
This topic is about Shades of Truth
Book Giveaways > Goodreads Giveaway Feb 26-Mar4

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (last edited Feb 26, 2012 11:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra Orchard (wwwsandraorchardcom) | 26 comments Giving away a copy of my March Love Inspired Suspense, Shades of Truth this week on Goodreads. Open to members from US, Canada, GB and AU.
Here's the link to enter: http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

message 2: by Terri (new) - added it

Terri (clanmoran) | 17 comments Sandra, that book sounds REALLY good! Even if I did not win, I am definitely interested in reading it! I do have a question---I now read books only on my Kindle, will you only give away the "paper" books?

Also what is the name of the first book in the series?

Thanks!

Sandra Orchard (wwwsandraorchardcom) | 26 comments Terri wrote: "---I now read books only on my Kindle, will you only give away the "paper..."

Hi Terri, I'd be happy to giveaway a Kindle version. Like you, I much prefer reading on it to the small print of regular PBs. Book one is Deep Cover and is available on Kindle. Thanks for asking! I hope you enjoy

message 4: by Terri (new) - added it

Terri (clanmoran) | 17 comments Thanks Sandra! I will go check out Deep Cover right now! I am just finishing up a book and this is perfect timing!!!

Thanks again!

Sandra Orchard (wwwsandraorchardcom) | 26 comments Terri wrote: "... I am just finishing up a book and this is perfect timing!!!"

You've made my day!! :)

Ausjenny | 76 comments Thanks for adding Aussie Sandra. After reading about your training course you did recently it makes me look out for your books now.

Sandra Orchard (wwwsandraorchardcom) | 26 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Thanks for adding Aussie Sandra. After reading about your training course you did recently it makes me look out for your books now."

You're welcome, Jenny. It's wonderful to hear you're looking out for them :)