What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book With Blue Horse on the Cover Similar in Look to Raymond Feist's Prince of the Blood

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Russo | 1 comments Hello,

I was in Borders Books before it closed, and I saw a book located next to the Raymond Feist section (meaning the author of this mystery book most likely has a last name that is close alphabetically to "f") and I saw a book with a blue running horse on a dark background on the cover, similar in look to the artistic style of the horse on the cover of Prince of the Blood. The story is about two brothers. One brother then gets sick, or was attacked by his brother, but then they band together to protect the kingdom they live in from an invasion, I think, from another universe. And no, I am not thinking of the Riftwar saga. Please Help!!!

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Similar cover to Prince of the Blood (Krondor's Sons, #1) by Raymond E. Feist or Prince of the Blood (Krondor's Sons, #1) by Raymond E. Feist or Prince of the Blood (Krondor's Sons, #1) by Raymond E. Feist or another edition?

message 3: by Loupgaroutfts (new)

Loupgaroutfts | 6 comments Could it be Juxtaposition, by Piers Anthony?

http://www.amazon.com/Juxtaposition-A...

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
David, are you still looking for this book? Was it anything mentioned?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
No response, moving to Abandoned.