percy jackson World discussion

Places at Camp > Archery Field

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

Michael (Percy1312) | 130 comments Mod
This is where you can play Archery.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Alex sat in the field, not arching. She was studying her knife carefully

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Alex laughed, "Hello"

message 4: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

Micaela | 316 comments Mod
Micaela comes up takes out her wooden bow that is engraves with many sences from greek mythology she knockes an arrow and sends it flying strait to the middle of the bullseye.

message 5: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments Pari

I am really bad at archery. But, I love archery, so I try to improve it. I come to the field and take my bows and some arrows.
I practice for five arrows and get really frustrated. Not even one arrow of mine was in the board!
I sigh and see Micaela practicing and hitting a bulls eye. I sigh again and go to her.
"Hi Micaela. Can you teach me? That is, if you have time..."

message 6: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

"Hi Pari. Of course I can teach you" I walk over to Pari and start to show her how to do archery.

message 7: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

I love spending time with Micaela. After sometime, I got a hang of it. I tell her, "Thanks, Micaela. Thanks. I dont know what would happen to m if you werent there for me."

message 8: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

Micaela

"No problem it was fun to help you" I give her a big smile to show that I'm not lieing.

message 9: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

I get a big smile from Micaela and thank her again. I start practicing and this time, out of twenty arrows, one hits the bulls eye. I can also feel Micaela's eyes seeing me as I shoot my arrows and I am happy for her side as I feel safe with her, especially during archery.

message 10: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

After watching Pari for a while I start to practice myself.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) i sat in the field watching the others practice. i got up from the ground and put the dandilion in my hair. i grabbed my bow and arrows and hit all 10 targets and grinned at everyone.

message 12: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

I just roll my eyes at Agua. I grab two arrows and fire both of them at the same time. One hits the target right in front of me and the other one goes to the target on my left. Bullseyes.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) i roll my eyes back at michael. i stand even further back, take out my dagger and hit it straight into the bulls eye.i do the happy dance and go and talk to micaela."hey, im aqua"

message 14: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

"Hi I'm Micaela doughter of Apollo. Whose your godly parent."

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) "aphrodite"i smiled sweetly."but do yourself a favour and dont underestimate me"

message 16: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

I was practicing with full concentration with more and more arrows. I got tired and joined Micaela's conversation with Aqua. "Hi Aqua. Whassup?"

message 17: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

"Yea I'll try to keep that in mind. Hi Pari!" ((I like the way you spell favour its so cool))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) "hey Pari"i replied(Pari means fairy right?)"im Aqua, daughter of Aphrodite, although you cant tell by looking at me"she indicated to her tattered t-shirt and jeans and messy hair and grinned.

message 19: by Pari {Ridhee} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 03:08AM) (new)

((Yeah it means fairy. My pet name :P))

"I can see that. I like girls like this. Nice to meet you. By the way, Im Pari, daughter of Athena." I smiled, moving my legs a lot.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) "are you any good at shooting?."she asked her(youre a bengali???)

message 21: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments ((Nope.))

"Not exactly. Micaela is teching me to shoot."

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) ((awwww))

message 23: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments ((You Bengali?))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) ((yep, bengali and proud of it:D))

message 25: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments ((Me delhite and proud :D))

message 26: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

"Come on Pari, your not that bad."

message 27: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

"You flatter me Micaela!"

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua *grins*

message 29: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

"I only speak the truth." I give her a big smile.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Aqua
this is getting boring.what else is there to do?

message 31: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments I smile back at Micaela and give her a bug hug. "Why dont we have an archery competition?" I asked Aqua.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) i shook my head."i dont compete.people always cry when i beat them....just kidding"i said and headed to the beach.

message 33: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments I shrugged and went into my cabin.

message 34: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

I walk off to go to the sword fighting arena.