The Scorpio Races
This topic is about The Scorpio Races
Stand Alone > The Scorpio Races

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Kate (katespofford) | 61 comments This book was awesome! I love horses and I love horror novels, and this kind of rolled them up into one but also had romance and a happy ending...

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate wrote: "This book was awesome! I love horses and I love horror novels, and this kind of rolled them up into one but also had romance and a happy ending..."

I absolutely loved this book for the same reasons and the romance between Sean and Puck seemed real

message 4: by Melissa (last edited Mar 10, 2012 08:27AM) (new)

Melissa Platter (jdplatter) I am currently reading this book and highly recommend it. I can't read it so quickly because it is so detailed but I love that because when I read I play the movie in my head. It really does keep you on your toes and because it is so different you don't know what is going to happen next. I'm glad to hear that is has an happy ending because it was sad at the beginning to find out Puck and her 2 brothers had no parents and are on their own to fend for themselves but I love Pucks determination!! Please take the time to read it. And I'm not huge on horses but I do love this!!

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) I love how the book takes its time and tells it's full story but doesn't let anything drag or become tired.

Grace I knowI'm a bit late but I agree with Erika. Puck and Seans relationship was more realistic than some other book relationships and the really seemed to understand each other which was really nice.

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. Oh my gosh. I read it a few weeks ago, and I'm still totally in love with it. I think it's my favorite Maggie Stiefvater yet.

message 8: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ wrote: "I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. Oh my gosh. I read it a few weeks ago, and I'm still totally in love with it. I think it's my favorite Maggie Stiefvater yet."

Have you read The Raven Boys yet because I think its even better than this one

message 9: by Shanna (new) - added it

Shanna | 3 comments Loved the Raven Boys!! It is a must read!

message 10: by Lyds (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyds (plutogirl) Favorite book of all time. I am in love with Sean and puck. They're so realistic and perfect at the same time. Characters are so well crafted and the plot is beautifully frightening. I don't have words to express how much I love this book.

message 11: by Inda (new) - rated it 4 stars

Inda (indaherwood) I really liked this for originality. Glad there are other people on here who feel the same!

message 12: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Christine (thelisabean) | 1 comments Really loved it, especially for it's extreme suspense and intriguing characters. But Maggie Stiefvater is a good author over all, so nothing else was to be expected!