Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > The Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 256 (256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Here:
[image error] 8D LOOK! PURPLE FLOWERS! A.K.A., sweet peas!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww that's awesome!!

message 4: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((You likey? I'll paste pictures (like this one) in all the rp places for you!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yeah Me likey!!!! :))))

message 6: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Thanku! :))))))))))))))))))))))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

;))

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti *Kaylee lies in the flowers*
"wow it's really nice out here" she says to noone in particular

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

William arrives and starts absent mindedly walking through the flowers. He notices Kaylee and seems suprised to see her. "Afternoon." he says to her.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee looks up and see's William.
"Hello,What brings you to the forest?" She says with a smile while getting up off the floor

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 01, 2012 09:55PM) (new)

"The city is just too noisy to think straight. I come here to think. It's..... calm." He smiles and starts leaning against a tree.

message 12: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments SPLASH! Char interrupts the silence by leaping into a small puddle from yesterday's rain. She then proceeds to start searching in the puddle, staining her hands muddy brown. Char looks up and sees William and Kaylee. "Hiya, guys! Seen any lizards come this way?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

William looks suprised. "Ahh... yes, I saw one by the lake. Why?"

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira also appears from behind the trees. She is silent, so there is no warning except the whiteness of her dress appearing from out of the trees' darkness.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Williams eyebrows seem to have taken on a life of their own." Since when did so many people hang around here?"

message 16: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Umm, well, I sorta accidentally let loose the zoo's Gila monster. Did it bite you?" Char looks sheepishly at the ground. "It's kinda poisonous."

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "And I was running from it!" Mira exclaims. "It merely chased me here. Besides… I love this forest. 'Tis beautiful."

(((Yeah, I used " 'tis " instead of "it is." What of it? Do you even know what TIME PERIOD Mira is from, in my story? Besides… I speak like that sometimes!!)))

message 18: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "I need to find it or the zoo will ban me again!!! Do you think it likes fish?" Char hurries off towards the lake, looking frantic.

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "I think it would be better if the zoo banned you forever, Char," Mira teased. "After all, this might be one incident too many!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( So do I. I use it a lot.))
"It is. It's good to see you, actually. I was just going to go around and invite some people to a party on Saturday. It's my anniversary, I was going to invite a few friends. Would you three care to come?"

message 21: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments The Gila monster rushed up behind Mira. She screamed and sprinted toward the lake.

(((What the cookies does a Gila monster look like??? What does it DO???????)))

message 22: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments (([image error] ain't it CUTE??? Gila monter! It's viscous!))

message 23: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Ahh, we can always count on you, Chimera Girl, for awesome pictures!!))) :)

message 24: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments (((It's orange and black. from the desert in southwest US. hunts rodents)))

"Oh, there you are!" Char shows up with a net. The Gila monster meanwhile has bitten Mira's dress and is holding on. Char chases after them, accidentally whacking Mira in her attempt to get the lizard.

message 25: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Haha tanku~))

message 26: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Well! Strike me if you will, Char!" Mira cries. "Will you please get this foul beast off me?" she adds in a panicky voice, hitting the monster over the head hundreds of times.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

William grabs a pair of gloves from his pocket and puts them on. He grabs the lizard and pulls it away.

message 28: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Thanks William!" Char picks up the lizard with her bare hands and trots off in the direction of the zoo.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Call me if you can make it to the party!" He shouts. "Can you two make it?" he asks quietly.

message 30: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "A 'party'? You did not speak of a 'party', William. What sort of a 'party'?" Mira asks calmly- now that the Gila monster has been removed.

message 31: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Yeah, of course!" She looks down at the Gila monster. "See you soon!"

message 32: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "I suppose I shall go as well, then- though I did not hear tell of this 'party'. Thank you, William," Mira says.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"My wedding anniversary. My wife and I have been together for five years tomorrow." William takes a sudden intrest in his shoes.

message 34: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Lovely," Mira sighs happily.

(((Hey, is THAT the party you were talking about in your house, William? Can I call you Will? It is decided… I am too lazy to type Gavriel!)))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(((Yes and yes.)))

message 36: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((YAY-ness! Thank you, Will!)))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

William smiles graciously before walking away.

message 38: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Did you know that, Char? That he has been married to his wife for five years? Oh, 'tis wonderful!"

message 39: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Hmmm?" Char holds up the Gila monster. "Oh yeah, its great! I gonna name this one Scorpia."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(If I was there, I would be screaming with laughter.)

message 41: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Oh, no, please- do not give them names, Char! You shan't name it! You mustn't!" Mira moaned.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(I am actually ROFLing now. I ROFLed before I typed this)

message 43: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Why not?" Char smiles. "The zoo keepers don't mind. As long as I don't let the monkeys out like I did last week."

message 44: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "You… mustn't! After you give them names… you… fall in LOVE with them!!" Mira wailed.

message 45: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Ok. I already love the animals." Char says.

message 46: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "NO!" Mira cried. "Not another… 'pet' (if you will)!"

message 47: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Why would it become my pet?" Char stares at Mira. "I already have a cat."

message 48: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "I see. You do not consider your other 'animal friends' pets? I certainly don't think so!"

message 49: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Yeah. Want to come to the zoo sometime?" Char asks this as she scratches the Gila monster's back.

message 50: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "No. I do not want to be in the way of… whatever you shall 'accidentally' release next. Lions? Tigers? Bears?"

(((Oh my!)))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6