Roleplay Heaven discussion

Places to RP > Sea World

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Feb 26, 2012 12:32PM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((WOOT! Marine life, fun facts, shows, and more!!! This place is full of animals!))
[image error]

message 2: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char runs through the park, being chased by security guards. She is soaking wet and is holding a cotton candy stick, also wet.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee see's Char run by the store she was in and grabs her arm and yanks her into the store.
"Why are the guards chasing you!?"She said in a high voice.

message 4: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Because I jumped into the shark pool and refused to get out." Char said.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "oh geez. Here take this dress i just bought and go change." she said pushing her towards the changing room.

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira seemed to magically appear out of nowhere.
"Oh my, Char!" she laughs- for once, not grilling her friend on what she was up to.

(((And, yeah, in my story she's a Faerie, so maybe she DID magically appear!! Hahahahahah… Man, it is SO hard to introduce your character into every RP place available!!!!!)))

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee turned to see Mira
"I know she's always in trouble!" She said in a joking tone laughing along with Mira.

(( I know! But we have to reframe oursleves from like writing a story of our characters.Hahaa))

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "Yes. Char, you are always soaking-wet, muddy, out of breath, being chased by some beast or other, filthy in some way, trying to refrain one of your pets from maiming someone, and the like," Mira teased, laughing softly.

(((Hahahahaha.))) :D (((LOL!)))

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I think you got about every situtation she's been in!" She said with a laugh

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

William staggers in wet, with a young boy in tow. "Char, is there anywhere you don't get in trouble?" he pants out, looking over his shoulder. He had also been running from the guards when they saw his son running from a small mob of angry children.

message 11: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "I don't think so." Char says. "What happened to you guys?"

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kaylee took a towel from the rack and wrapped it around William.
"Ya what did happen to yoiu guys?" She said with curiosity

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"My son decide that it would be 'funny' to drop his class into the shark pool on the school trip. The angry mob- Duck!" he ends up hissing as he sees security guards jog by.

message 14: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Oh, that's what all the fuss was about." Char said. "They noticed me in the shark pool then."

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " So char wasn't the only one getting into trouble." She said smilling