message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((Here:
))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow thanks!! :0

message 4: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments ((XD IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND IT!!!! Or at least a pic this great! XD Your welcome! :))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((;)))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh, perfect for a spot of fishing.
William brings out a boat to go fishing with his grumpy son. It's a perfect spot, ya know?

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments (((Okay. WOW!!!)))

message 8: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Hey!" William looks up to see Char wading in the lake. "See any salamanders?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Over by the forest."

message 10: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Thanks!" Char wanders off in the woods, leaving prints like Bigfoot.

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Mira wanders out of the woods, almost colliding with Char.
"Oh, Char," she sighs. "What now?"

message 12: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "What do you mean, what now?" Char picks up a stick and begins doodling in the dirt with it.

message 13: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments "You are very, very-very- wet. Have you not noticed?"

message 14: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Yes, I have." Char picks a glob of mud and studies it.

message 15: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Hi Renne!" Plop! A glob of mud appears on Renne's front. "Like the mud?"

message 16: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Yes, I have." Char digs in her pockets.

message 17: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Here!" Char holds up a tiny salamander in triumph.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

William and his son snort with laughter from the boat. "Fail!" my son's voice floats over.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

William says something to his son. The two begin rowing to shore.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

William and his son arrive at shore. William's son is like a small version of him, minus glasses. William's son smiles. "Pleased to meet you, my name's Jake."

message 21: by Geneva (last edited Mar 02, 2012 08:14PM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "What do you mean? Aidan is pretty orange color." Char says with a frown, holding the salamander close to her face. She then notices something new. "Oooh."

message 22: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan comes striding down the pebbled beach. He raises an eyebrow when he sees Renne is soaking wet. "Uh, what did I miss?"

message 23: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Clearly." He looked at them all in turn, an amused look on his face.

message 24: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Nora??))

"Ohh." He said in understanding.

message 25: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((Since when is her name Nora, I thought it was Renna))

"So."

message 26: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments ((No prob))

"Uhm, why is she holding a Salamander?" He was looking at Char.

message 27: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He snorted in laughter.

message 28: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "It is actually. Uhm, I hope she didnt name it after me."

message 29: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Extremely, especially considered she has never met me before."

message 30: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments He cleared his throat.

message 31: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char gets up and wades into the lake. "Ah-ha!" She bends over into the water and comes back up with a wriggling catfish in her hands.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake looks startled. "Huh? This lake has catfish?" William smiles at him and says "Well the things don't grow on trees, do they?"

message 33: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "Mmmm." Char looks excited. "This will taste delicious!"

message 34: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments "Right..." Aidan looks at her. Im starting to get very worried about the mental health of this girl.

message 35: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Char gets out a knife and cuts the fish. She then gets out a small tin full of snakes. She puts the fish in it and watches with fascination as they gobble the fish.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:25AM) (new)

"Omigosh Char, said Renne sitting close to Aidan, That's just disgusting", said Renne looking away.

message 37: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments "What? They were hungry." Char looks defensive.

message 38: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Aidan grimaces and shakes his head.

message 39: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) Jacob was board. The lake looked beautiful so he headed to get a closer look. He waved to the people on the shore.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora layed out 3 towels and started to take out her lunch as she waited for her buds.

message 41: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Macy was it ting on the shore line with Renne on the other side of where the boys were fishing.
"I love the lake!" I said

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Guess you found it huh lol))

"Me too". Renne took out a big bag of hershey kisses. "Dig in," she said as she plopped one into her mouth.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Amanda."

message 44: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Hey!" I said
((not sure where Hermione is!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Huh I am right here))

message 46: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) ((found her;))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((ps I changed my name back to Nora ;)))

message 49: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) ((kk))
"Can I have a Hershey kiss?", I said smiling.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2012 06:11AM) (new)

"Of course not. JK of course you guys can have one can have one!!"

« previous 1 3