Roleplay Heaven discussion

Getting Started > Create your RP character.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Create your Rp character here!!! Do the folowing below
Name:Hermione
Last Name:Granger
Apperance. Long crimped Hair, Blue eyes, tall

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments Can we do more than that? I mean Ihave loads o stuff to put down! XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!!!

message 4: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments Okay thanks!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 6: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:29AM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments Name: Len Kagamine
Personality: Kind, caring, stubborn, pridful, friendly, highly intelligent, nerdy, clever, intimidating when angry. Strict and descisive. He is a really nice guy once you get to know him.
Appearance: [image error]
Other: He aspires to be a part of Team Logic, an electronic company.He's a math genius. he's also an over acheiver. An extremely rich boy. Don't even try to beat him at any test. He'll ace it and finish it way before you. He's pushed to study, so he's an expert in every subject you can think of.
Crush: None Yet

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Len has been accepted!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: William Will Williams the second
Personality:Strict, cautious, planning, Good leader, Hates people who rush into things without thinking. He has a big problem with violence. He practically eats dictionarys and is a bigger pedant than you can ever know.
Appearance: Tall, Black eyes, pale skin.
Other: He is a librarian, so don't try to quote Shakespeare at him. He knows more Shakespeare than you can shake a stick at.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

William Will Williams has been accepted

message 10: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Name: Macy Lesters
Apperance: Soft orange hair that's shoulder length, really dark blue eyes, and short
Personality: Short tempered, nice, intelligent, powerful, unique, and humorous. If you get on the wrong side of her your life will be a living nightmare. Wise when it comes to making the right decisions.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Macy Lesters has been accepetd

message 12: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Thanks

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yupadoo!!!! :)

message 14: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments Carter has been accepted!

message 15: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 125 comments Name: Char
Last Name: Jiral
Appearance: Brown-red hair (auburn, maybe?), wide brown eyes, a bit of a black-blue scar on her left hand,
Personality: Adventurous, always has some sorta injury from her exploring, Loud, Unexpected, Curious
Past times: exploring, raising her mom's cat, hunting for vampire rabbits

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Char Jiral has been accepted!!!

message 17: by Lunariette (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:51PM) (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments Name: Juniper
Last Name: Lumen
Appearance: Huge golden eyes, long thick straight dark brown hair usually held in braids, small, skinny, but strong, usually has flowers and leaves in her hair (whether there intentionally or not) and holding books.
Personality: Sweet, shy, very smart, EXTREMELY curious, secretly adventurous, loves nature and books, quite nerdy and quirky.
Other: Has so many wild pets they cannot be counted.

message 18: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments haha, Juniper is accepted!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you obssesed with the name Juniper?? LOL you are always usin it!!!

message 20: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 13 comments Yes I kind of am! I just like it so naturally I use it for everything!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!!!!!! I <3 your thinking!!!

message 22: by Lyss (last edited Mar 02, 2012 10:02AM) (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 97 comments Name: Aidan Carter

Family: Parents are both living in London, where he was born.

Appearance: Tall, Short Brown Hair, Blue Green Eyes, Handsome, Lean Build

Personality: Charming, Intelligent, Flirty, Funny

Other: Bit of a bad-boy.

Photobucket

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Ashley Herm

Family:Her Dad is dead and her mother lives in Spain.

Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/album...

Personality:Clever, Funny, Playful, Sarcastic.

Other:None

message 24: by Nancito (new)

Nancito (nancybata) | 3 comments name:edward cullen
Family:mum,dad,2 brothers and 2 sisters
appearance:tall,blond,blue eyes,stylish
personnality:clever,outgoing,smart.funny,sociable

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Name: Aidan Carter

Family: Parents are both living in London, where he was born.

Appearance: Tall, Short Brown Hair, Blue Green Eyes, ..."

Adrian Carter has been accepted!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Eating-machine wrote: "Name:Ashley Herm

Family:Her Dad is dead and her mother lives in Spain.

Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/album......"

Ashley Herm has been accepted!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nancito wrote: "name:edward cullen
Family:mum,dad,2 brothers and 2 sisters
appearance:tall,blond,blue eyes,stylish
personnality:clever,outg..."

Edward Cullen has been accepted!

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Name: Kaylee Timmer
Appereance: long wavy red hair, sky blue eyes,tall and lean
personnality: Funny,smart(book worm), likes challenges,loyal.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassie Timmer has been accepted!!

message 30: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:31PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Name: Mira Rosenthal

Country: A place in the sky called Above, where it never rains, where there is white cloud underfoot rather than the grass of Earth… okay, haha, fine, I'll stop. She is from California, but lives on a nameless island (unmapped, of course) off the coast of California now.

Personality: Loving and kind, yet feisty and stubborn. Dramatic. Loyal. Intelligent. Resourceful. Problem-solver. You get the picture.

Appearance: Beautiful (sorry for boasting about my character, but this is a character from one of my stories and she has to be gorgeous in the book-it's part of the STORY!!) and all. Okay, more detailed description? Here we go… Dark, almost jet black hair that hangs nearly to her waist. It shines in light (especially torchlight and sunlight) and sways with the young woman’s every move. Her eyes are dark as well and seem to be as deep as the sea. They are framed with thick lashes, and when she cries, tears rest on them like crystals. Her lips are full and as pink and velvety as rose petals. She boasts perfect white skin and a tall, slim figure (description directly from my book!).

Wears: Long, flowy, pretty, guazy, and pure white dresses that are almost all the same. Goes barefoot. Hair is always loose (as in, never in a particular hairstyle, not like falling out!!!).

Family: Dear, sweet Rowena, thirteen (in my book, I want to kill her off); Morwen, thin and small, fifteen; Arrow, stormy temper, more commonly known as “Storm,” eighteen; no parents- died the day before Mira turned ten (Storm/Arrow took care of the family without help); recently, someone evil forced Mira away from where her family was living, in California, and sent her to live on the nameless island I mentioned earlier-Mira is now being cared for by a woman named Nara.

Other: Can fight people who try to throw her in prison (for no reason at all; long story) or take her away from people she loves- do NOT get in the way of her kicks and punches; loves her family (though she hasn't seen them for almost a year now) and Nara (who is much like an older best friend and sister to Mira, though a very motherly person); has no friends her age; saved the entire nameless island she currently lives on once (also ve-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ry long story); can be VERY headstrong; usually really sweet; can be so-o-o-o-o-o-o sentimental; etc., etc., etc...

message 31: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Sorry I talked SOOOOOO much about my own character!!!

message 32: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:33PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Geneva wrote: "Name: Char
Appearance: Brown-red hair (auburn, maybe?), wide brown eyes, a bit of a black-blue scar on her left hand,
Personality: Adventurous, always has some sorta injury from h..."

Ooo, yay!! Auburn, me luv auburn (Saphire [one of my Goodreads friends I know IRL- Saphire is her screen name] can't even remember what it MEANS)!!!!!! And Char is SOOOO awesome!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Bella Hale
Appereance: long brown hair that reaches to her waist, light but dominant brown eyes,tall and skinny
personality: smart,honest and loyal to her word, friendly,adventurous,loving and kind, yet feisty and stubborn.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sariah wrote: "Name: Mira Rosenthal

Country: A place in the sky called Above, where it never rains, where there is white cl..."

She is accepted!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Name: Bella Hale
Appereance: long brown hair that reaches to her waist, light but dominant brown eyes,tall and skinny
personality: smart,honest and loyal to her word, friendly,adventurous,lo..."

Bella Hale has been accepted.

message 36: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Hermione wrote: "Sariah wrote: "Name: Mira Rosenthal

Country: A place in the sky called Above, where it never rains, where th..."

Hey, thanks! And thanks for putting up with me!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Its ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Geneva wrote: "Name: Char
Personality: Adventurous, always has some sorta injury from h..."

How old is she?

message 39: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Mar 02, 2012 05:25PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments And how do you pronounce her name? Actually… never mind. I LIKE it pronounced "shar", which is how I've been pronouncing it. So don't tell me!! ;) BTW, for everyone wondering out there, Mira is pronounced "meer-uh".

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 7 comments Name: Serena Holdel
Apperence: curly black hair -(like seriously curly), tall and sparkly eyes,-(blue), a small glitter carving on hand due to special abilities
Personality: adventurous, crazy, fun, caring, kind, is always the best friend!!!! Yay!!!!

message 41: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments Serena has been accepted~

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena has been accepted!

message 44: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 70 comments Ash has been accepted!

message 45: by Beck (formerly Boo) (last edited Mar 03, 2012 02:40PM) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Name-Beatrice L.
Age-14
Personality- loud, boisterous, happy, loves ferrets, luck, fit, enteretic, funny, has large lungs, hates math, loves readng, writes, runs and is muscular
Pet- Ferret, Whiteflame
Talents- baritone, writing
Apperance
pimp myspace

message 46: by amyyy (new)

amyyy | 95 comments Name: Ava
Personality: Funny, happy, swims, runs, plays basketball and softball, and soccer, energetic, fun to be around
Pet:Leah,puppy
Talents:Softball,baskeball, Swimming, dancing, singing
Apperance: http://www.desktop4ipad.com/wp-conten...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Boo wrote: "Name-Beatrice L.
Age-14
Personality- loud, boisterous, happy, loves ferrets, luck, fit, enteretic, funny, has large lungs, hates math, loves readng, writes, runs and is muscular
Pet- Ferret, Whi..."

Beatrice has been accepted.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

ILoveMyHaters wrote: "Name: Ava
Personality: Funny, happy, swims, runs, plays basketball and softball, and soccer, energetic, fun to be around
A..."

Ava has been accepted.

message 49: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments ILoveMyHaters wrote: "Name: Ava
A..."

AUUGHHH!!! ME LOVE NAME "AVA" TOO MUCH!!!!!

message 50: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 221 comments Boo wrote: "Name-Beatrice L.
Age-14
Pet- Ferret, Whi..."

Ooooo, she's pretty!!! ;)

« previous 1 3