South Charlotte Book Club discussion

Hello

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luis (new)

Luis Carranza (lcarranza) Hello Everyone,

I was looking to diversify my reading selection via a book club and would like to join. I realized my reading selection has recently only consisted of work-related books.

I'm currently working uptown. Where in Charlotte do you guys usually meet? Also, for March you will be meeting the first or second week?

Thank you. I look forward to talking with everyone.

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth Hi, Luis: We would love to have you join the book club. We meet all over the place, actually -- normally South Charlotte restaurants. If you click on "Events" on the homepage, you can find all the info about our March meeting. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Beth

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Sharp (RichardSharp) | 1 comments Hi, I'm the writer of a recent Indie novel, The Duke Don't Dance, living in the Siuth Charlotte area near South Park. I'd like more information on the club. Richard

message 4: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 21 comments Mod
Hi Luis,
I recently took over as moderator of the South Charlotte Book Club. We had a meeting earlier this month and will have one in May. I hope that you are still interested. Please visit the "Polls" page to vote on our next book I hope to meet you at a future meeting.
Thank you,
Beverly Hendrix