Hunger Games - May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor discussion

Role Play > Rainforest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lunariette, Gamemaker, Avox Rights Defender (new)

Lunariette | 187 comments Mod
((Any roleplay happening in the main part of the forest, post it here.))

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 131 comments Mod
Once Jenna got far enough in, she climbed a tree to see what was in the pack.

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa swiftly ran in brushing her hair from her face. She stopped when she saw the girl and had her bow and arrow ready and in position. "I honestly swear.. I won't hurt or kill you right now if you don't kill me or hurt me." Alyssa said to the girl, half trembling.

message 4: by Lunariette, Gamemaker, Avox Rights Defender (new)

Juniper glided gracefully through the undergrowth, though it was slower going than she was used to due to the thick vines and strange moving brambles that she wasn't even going to begin to explore. She was absolutely drenched in sweat, and an amazing amount of bugs were finding her extremely tasty. Once she decided she was far enough away from the Cornucopia, yet close enough that Ember would be about to follow, she selected a slightly taller tree than the rest to climb. Now she stopped and came to a problem. She had fired the arrow into the ground near the Cornucopia, so that was inconspicuous because of all the weapons lying around. But out here in the middle of the who-knew-how-big rainforest, it would completely giver her away. She looked around, then saw a flash of white in the tree above her head. A mockingjay. They were always singing their strange little tunes, another one would go unnoticed. She waited until she thought Ember would be near enough to hear, if she had survived the Cornucopia, and whistled out a four-note tune not unlike the one Rue had sung in the 74th Hunger Games, though this was slightly modified because no one could replicate her soft voice and it was too painful anyway, so they had it changed. The mockingjays quickly picked up the tune, and Juniper clambered up the tree silently in a matter of seconds.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa whirled around her bow arrowed and positioned at Juniper. "Good sense of hearing." she said smiling lightly. "Hope you heard what I said to her though." Alyssa said slowly backing up.

message 6: by Lunariette, Gamemaker, Avox Rights Defender (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:06PM) (new)

Juniper was halfway up the tree when she sensed the arrow trained on her. Her golden eyes flickered to Jenna for a split second, telling her to escape if she wanted to. "I feel the same way. So could you please just put the weapon away? I'd like you to know that I have a bow and arrow too, but that's it. So I can't hurt you." She explained in a small voice, hearing the mockingjay tune whistling in the distance.

message 7: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments Luna sprinted into the forest after Jenna. She stopped after running for several minutes and climbed a tree nearby. It wasn't easy, since she'd grown up swimming, but she could manage. She tore open the pack. inside were three identical daggers, light and manuverable, and there was also a small package of fruits. Dried meat, flint, a shirt, and bunch of rope. A thin blanket, a small axe, and a spile. She'd learned about this from Katniss. She also found a slingshot, a small first-aid kit and a pair of plant cutters.

"Jackpot?" she said aloud.

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa lowered her bow and arrow. Listening to he mockingjay, she sighed. "Katniss did a lot. So did Peeta. They're children are beautiful. I visit them often... I just I could but I don't. I need to find one. Yes I have to find two things." Alyssa faded off talking to herself.

message 9: by Lunariette, Gamemaker, Avox Rights Defender (new)

Juniper glanced back behind her to check for Ember, listening to any human sounds among the forest. She hoisted herself up higher in the tree. "Can you climb?" She asked Alyssa.

message 10: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments Luna stood up after putting everything back into the pack. She began to jog deeper into the forest, listening for other tirbutes or signs of water or life.

message 11: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments Luna also heard mockingjays singing. They passed a lovely song between one another, spreading around the rainforest like a fire. She smiled when a small bird appeared next to her. "Can you sing this?" she asked. She hummed the tune of For Good ((Originally from Wicked. Liked the song and it just fits.)). The little bird caught on after she sang the chorus a few times, then burst out in the song.

message 12: by Creampuff (new)

Creampuff (aarya292) | 87 comments "Juniper?" came Ember's soft voice, from the trunk of the tree. "And..... Alyssa....?" She saw the two girls armed with bows and arrows, yet both had lowered their weapons. She pursed her lips, wondering weather she could trust the tribute from District Four. " I hope you're not about to hurt her," she said sharply, addressing Alysaa. "Because I have a blowgun and I'm not not afraid to use it."

message 13: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "Now go away," Luna said good-naturedly to the bird.

((Hey Creampuff and Lunariette i need your characters. :3))

message 14: by Creampuff (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:37AM) (new)

Creampuff (aarya292) | 87 comments (( you need us?! ))

message 15: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments ((Yes, for the fanfic))

message 16: by Creampuff (new)

Creampuff (aarya292) | 87 comments (( oh lol. I sent you a message about that :) ))

message 17: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments ((Thanks!))

message 18: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments ((Sooooooo....Is anybody gonna RP here for a while? Mah charrie is all alone somewhere random...))

message 19: by Lunariette, Gamemaker, Avox Rights Defender (new)

((You can come to our little party we seem to be having in the forest. And for the fanfic character, could you please send me the format?))

Juniper glanced over at Ember. "Oh good, Ember, you found me!" she said, clearly relieved. She looked up at her tree and pondered for a moment. "Somehow, I don't think we'll all fit comfortably in the same tree, and it's not good for safety purposes either," she commented in her soft voice. "If we all have to get out quickly, we can't all pack up and climb down the same trunk at the same time. Even though it is big. What should we do?"

message 20: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments ((Sure.))

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Of course I can climb." Alyssa snapped at Juniper, but not rudely.

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments Luna heard people in the forest. She stood up, disturbing the little brid, and ran towards the sound stealthily. From in between the foliage, she could make out the shapes of three people.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa whipped around. "It's a girl that I don't know." she said innocently.

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No.. Just self defense," Alyssa replied to Ember and lowering her weapon.

message 25: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments Luna stopped breathing. Had she been heard? She didn't know, so she kept silent.

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Helloo?" Alyssa called, confused if she heard wrong.

message 27: by Creampuff (new)

Creampuff (aarya292) | 87 comments "You're right, the tree's not safe, Juniper. We need to go somewhere-"She stopped mid-sentence and turned around slowly, dagger raised. She knew she had sensed something, and the bewildered look on Alyssa's face confirmed it.

message 28: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa's face was slowly changing. "Oh god..." she mumbled freezing. "What is it. Do you see?" Alyssa said quietly.

message 29: by Natalie (new)

Jenna leaned back into the tree hoping that they had not seen her.

message 30: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments Luna figured she'd been seen. She armed herself with one of the daggers and slowly cam eout of hiding, her hands up. "I surrender," she said in a sarcsatic tone. "Not like I'd be able to kill any of you with this alone," she added, holding up the dagger.

message 31: by Natalie (new)

Jenna let out a relieved little breath and looked down at the scene before her.

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "Jenna?" called Luna. I know you're in this area, I came here after you. Come out of hiding, I'm not going to kill you. And neither will anybody else here," she added.

message 33: by Natalie (new)

Jenna rolled her eyes, put the daggers in her pack, threw on her pack, put the quiver of arrows and bow on her back and then leaped out of the tree, "You called?"

message 34: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "yes, I called. Now, please explain to me what the plan is to survive," said Luna.

message 35: by Natalie (new)

"I was planning on camping out in that tree, but that did not seem to happen."

message 36: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "Well, camping out in trees is the most fun," said Luna, having fun with the conversation. "But then, it's far more amusing to play on the ground than hide in a tree."

message 37: by Natalie (new)

"Really? I could have shot you all dead from my vantage point." Jenna said smirking. "Then I would have won!"

message 38: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "Being killed is fine by me, I could care less. But if I can survive, or if I'm forced to survive, then I will. If you plan on killing me, then have as much fun with it as you want." Luna dropped her weapons and raised her arms.

message 39: by Natalie (new)

"Nah, I can't kill my brothers lover" Jenna teased.

message 40: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "He doesn't love me, I love him. It would be easier for me to die anyways, everyone hates me for being different." Luna smiled. "Now, who wants my stuff before they kill me?"

message 41: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments ((Holy crap Alex Pettyfer does look like Roxas!))

message 42: by Natalie (new)

"I will take it, but I cannot kill you." Jenna said, "For my brother did have a crush on you."

message 43: by Natalie (new)

((TOLD YOU!))

message 44: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "Pff, since when? And no, you can only have the stuff if you kill me, if I die when I'm allied to you, or if you decide you're going to just kill me without asking and then take my stuff." Luna dismissed Jenna's comment, trying depserately not to believe her.

message 45: by Natalie (new)

"Well fine, I ally with you, now i get your stuff!"

message 46: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "Only if I die~" said Luna, smiling snidely. "Now, we're going to leave. Goodbye to the rest of you," she added, picing up her suff and walking away from the other girls.

message 47: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments ((hallo?))

message 48: by Natalie (new)

((Oops.))

Jenna rolled her eyes and followed after her, "So if you mysteriously die, then I get your stuff?"

message 49: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 107 comments "yes. Probably."

message 50: by Natalie (new)

"Yay!"

« previous 1 3

Hunger Games - May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor

unread topics | mark unread