Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)
This topic is about Eragon
Character Romances > Eragon and Arya

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

Stephanie (hotpinklady420) I love them and wish Arya would give Eragon a chance but its a love that shouldnt happen because of their different races.

message 3: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
I love them! But I hate how ayra realized and admitted her love for him after it was too late...

Kal G Well, I don't really have an opinion on them so neutral for me.

message 5: by cy (new) - rated it 4 stars

cy Nikki wrote: "I love them! But I hate how ayra realized and admitted her love for him after it was too late..."

WAY too late!! grr!!!!

message 6: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela I havent read the fourth one yet but I love them!! <3

message 7: by An (new) - rated it 5 stars

An I don't like that pairing.

Alice (alice20) I loved Eragon and Arya, but possibly one of the biggest mistakes Christopher Paolini made with this series was that the "romance" (which was barely a romance at all) stretched on and on for what seemed like forever. The ending of Inheritance was disappointing, in terms of romance.

message 9: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
YEAH! Eragon loves her for basically the ENTIRE series, and Arya tells him her true name when he's about to leave Algasia (probe didn't spell that right) FOREVER! couldn't have given me a more satisfying ending Chris?!?!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

They should get married and have little elven/mostly human babies. Loved this little mini romance.

message 11: by saad (new) - rated it 5 stars

saad (syedsaad) | 11 comments I loved the characters of Arya and Eragon and had always hoped that they would get married at the end of the Inheritance cycle. So it was a big disappointment to find that they don't have a happily ever after.

Nicole I thought teir endin was so sad. They both deserved their happy ending.

message 13: by Riya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Riya | 0 comments Oh definitely! They were so great, and I really wish they had actually ended up together :(

Maratka | 7 comments They deserved a 'lived happily ever after' ending :(
But the way their story ended makes it more realistic and beautiful :'(

Nicole Yeah. That ending stuck with me for a while :-(.

Chris W | 75 comments Yeah it was a shocking ending, well not shocking, but you just wish there was more.

RainbowBooks | 127 comments I wish Arya would have gone with Eragon at the end of the book, and they could have gotten married or something.

Alexis (TigeroftheTowerGuard) | 675 comments I also wish there could have been more between them, but with her mother gone, her first priority was to her people.

message 19: by J (new) - rated it 4 stars

J Arya bored me, so the ending didn't bother me one little bit. I love how true to his characters Christopher Paolini was with the ending. I'd still love to see Eragon happy, though.

message 20: by Cookiebooks (new)

Cookiebooks If a girl had written eragon, they would have DEFINITELY ended up together... Christopher Paolini just forgot the romantic part i think... I loved the series despite that, but of course it would have been cool if they ended up together.

message 21: by S.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.L. Bynum (slbynum) Yeah, I felt the same way. Why couldn't Christopher Paolini put them together? That's the main thing I was waiting for in the final book, for Eragon and Arya to finally kiss or something. But NOTHING happened. Big disappointment, but the other parts of the book were good.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Did You Know That Christopher Paulini is Going To Write a 5th Eragon Book??????????????????????????????

message 23: by Delphine (new) - added it

Delphine Vanlanduyt (ayakarose) | 28 comments A 5th eragon book? I already had troubles getting trought the last one.... And indeed great dissapointment when Arya and Eragon werent together....

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Delphine wrote: "A 5th eragon book? I already had troubles getting trought the last one.... And indeed great dissapointment when Arya and Eragon werent together...."

Yep But From a Different POV

It's Supposed to Tie Up A Lot of Loose Ends

message 25: by Delphine (new) - added it

Delphine Vanlanduyt (ayakarose) | 28 comments Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Delphine wrote: "A 5th eragon book? I already had troubles getting trought the last one.... And indeed great dissapointment when Arya and Eragon werent together...."

Yep But From a Different POV

..."

Alright, then i might forgive him for the lack of information in the other books

Alexia (alexiahendrix) | 25 comments It was so obvious to everyone else. But apparently not to Christopher Paolini.